Do you have a band??

I don't have a band, but I do play a little guitar and piano and I wrote lyrics from time to time.

I used to play the piano and drums, but now i focus on my guitar. John frusciante (red hot chili peppers guitarist) inspired me to play the guitar.
I am forming a band, i have me (guitarist, backing singer) and my friend who plays the drums, i am just looking for a lead singer and bass guitarist now (similar formation to the chilis aswell)

mr_resi said:
Thanks our drummer came up with it hes good with naming stuff (mainly because he can come up with theese insanley long insults that normally involve skull f*ing and death.)
Actually, he stole it from the name of a Nirvana record. "Incesticide" is a collection of unreleased and B-Side songs released around Christmas '91.

I'm in 2 bands right now. One is more Progressive Rock, and I'm the lead vocalist/lead guitar player, and the other is a Thrash/Prog/Death Metal that I play lead guitar and do backup vocals for.

I'm working hard to try and get one, but my area sucks for death/black metal, if i didnt suck at guitar I would have everything I need, I rock a vocals and my gf plays drums, >_< damn my guitar suckage.

CaseyCor said:
Actually, he stole it from the name of a Nirvana record. "Incesticide" is a collection of unreleased and B-Side songs released around Christmas '91.

I'm in 2 bands right now. One is more Progressive Rock, and I'm the lead vocalist/lead guitar player, and the other is a Thrash/Prog/Death Metal that I play lead guitar and do backup vocals for.

lol i knew there was a nirvana album called that but we didnt figure it out till a few weeks ago!

CaseyCor said:

Awesome, Corey! Prog Rock and Deathmetal are my favorite genres. You must shred if you're the lead guitarist. :/

GJ for everyone who's in a band. I've been a drummer for the last 3 years of my life. I can play most classic rock and any modern rock, pop, etc. I guess i'm considered decent.

But bands like Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, etc. are way out of my league. :lol:

Back