Do you know anyone personally in the videogame industry?

opitekk

Old School Master
Aug 14, 2007
Michigan
Im curious to know how many have connections of any kind w/ programmers, developers, publishers, etc.

I know one of the level designers that works for Rainbow Studios. His first game since he got the job was MX vs ATV unleased or w/e its called lol. He got me a copy for only $15 5 days before it released!

i'm a member on a NFS clan site. before the older site was revamped we had a rep from EA games who gave us updates on new NFS titles a few days before they went on the EA's website.

I know somebody that used to work in consumer face to face sales
I hear hes working on a book of his experiences of working there

my cousin does somethingorother concerning the ps3. he's always talking about going to japan for conferences, demos, etc.

my dad often spoke with Ken Williams, founder of Sierra Online.
dad reminisces about 'the good ole days'..

my dad often spoke with Ken Williams, founder of Sierra Online.
dad reminisces about 'the good ole days'..

to this day, the incredible machine remains one of the most innovative and addicting games i've played.

my moms friends son works for Epic games. i really want to get in contact w/ him.

My mate personally created the music for some Playstation games. Earned himself a decent wedge, and saved Sony millions from not having to pay some kind of contractor.

My dad used to have a friend who worked at Eidos, every time he came around he always brought unreleased ps2 games for me :D

Haven't seen him in a couple of year though...

Suuuure do. :)

Lead games designer for Bioshock lectures at my college.

I've met the crew from IGN Australia numerous times.

I've met Ted Price and Cliffy B.

Mate from college's bro is head of Sony's Marketing division, and got another mate from college to 'star' in the new SONY Japan ads, which looks hideously gay.

Err...think thats about it off the top of my head.

Back