do you like the wiimote

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
i like the wiimote because it looks clean and professional. and i like the nunchuck because its comfort is what i like. do you guys hate or love the wiimote.:smilewinkgrin:

Its ok. Its too small for my hands and get uncomfortable. I love the 360 controller because it just feels perfect in my hands. I also like the Sixaxis because although it isn't as confortable as the 360 controller it has a combination of motion sensing and a regular gamepad yet the whole console isn't based on it.

Perfect.
完善.
Parfait.
Vollkommen.
Τέλειος.
Perfetto.
完全.
Perfeito.
Совершенно.
Perfecto.

the nunchuck is the one that i like, because to me out of all the consoles i have the nunchuck analog stick is kind of light to push with ur finger. and the controller itself is light. but it like gets dirty really fast, even if i make everyone wash there hands first.

w00t, thread starter crazyayyy

yeah, it's comfortable.

In order.

GC
Wii
360. All great.

lowest....
PS
Ds Lite
PSP

I really like the wiimote, I was in love with it when I first touched it.
And the nunchuck is great 2.

zachp18 said:
I think it is great. The design made me drool when I first saw it. The 360 controller is pretty good too.:yesnod:

the first thing that came to mind when i got it on the first day was, "man this controller is way smaller then it looked in the pictures".

I've learned to love the wiimote. It's something new, and it's something new done relatively right. I kind of wish it had more features, though we really don't know what's still in store for it. Would have been nice to have a better speaker in it.

I think that the Wimote and the Nunchuk are very comfortable. Both pieces fit very comfortably into your hands as if they were molded into them.

Back