Do you play sitting down or standing??????

vagrant said:
Or it just wasn't funny. At least not to those over 12.

More like people just didn't read the posts above them (usualy the case on forums). Wasn't meant to be funny, just was a perfect op. to tell a poor Wii joke.

I want to be able to play my Wii sitting down.

Stand when playing Wii sports,
Sit when shooting in Red Steel,
Stand when i get in a sword fight.

i dont think you can really get into wii sports sitting down... you just dont feel as involved in the game. when i do, i feel like im cheating myself out of the gaming experience. for the only other game i have, zelda, i always play sitting down.

Flipper405 said:
I switch between both; although usually for wii sports, I'll stand up, and for trauma center, I'll sit down other than when I stand up to yell in frustration ... that game is tough.

Speaking of which, is that a good game? I'm pretty much sold on the Wii.ign.com videos and really want it (haven't played the DS version thankfully). Sounds a challenge which's also good.

-Mikey- said:
I stand when playing Wii Sports, like most and sit when playing LoZ and Red Steel.

Exact same for the exact same games for me.

Haz said:
The men of these forums should stand up when wii-ing - it's as nature intended it to be. Such as the women, as nature intended it to be, should sit when wii-ing.

:)
Had to read it a couple of times but I got it. Made me chuckle.:p

I stand while playing Wii Sports, but every other game I sit down.

i stand for wii sports as well as everyone else, and as for other games im sitting down!

Like most everybody else, I stand for Wii Sports and sit for Zelda. I plan on sitting for the majority of the games that I get but for sports games, I'll be standing.

BlightedArt said:
Speaking of which, is that a good game? I'm pretty much sold on the Wii.ign.com videos and really want it (haven't played the DS version thankfully). Sounds a challenge which's also good.

It's amazing. I'm loving it. The only issue is that it's rather short. I got my Wii 3 days ago, and I'm about 75% done with it. That's the only game I have other than the occasional wii sports. The later stages definitely get way harder though. I personally love the game :cornut:

i'm just like everyone else too then! stand when playing wii sports, but sitting for the rest. My body is actually aching from all this abnormal moving I do (i'm a skinny couch potato)

Back