Do you practice any Sport???

Have to love tubing..

I do that with my friends and family over the summer...

great fun..

Yeah I do that too, my.. tube? has got a bottom to it, and I carried it all the way up the beach after being on it once, and flipped it over me cos it was on my back and when I was flipping it over a HELL of a lot of water fell out and went all over me.

It explained why it was so heavy to carry.

And I was standing across the road from a hotel/restaurant where there were lots of people outside, my father started laughing really loud, they all turned and looked and started laughing too. Twas quite funny mind

such an odd way to ask if you play a sport...

basketball, tennis, swimming, football, golf, bowling, rafting, skiing...

you're probably aware of this, but i play basketball. point guard. and i suck at free throws. i tend to bring that up a lot. im getting better, and that's really the only flaw in my game. its so annoying cause i can hit both other elbow jumpers, corner, angle, and straight on 3s, plus im the best at penetrating in the whole league. but now they just foul me. the hack-a-lincoln, lol. season starts up again in a couple months, so ive got that long to practice.

Poker. It it's on ESPN it's a sport...damnit

I play roller hockey a lot. We kind of have a "team" we just all gang together and play whoever is at the rink that day. Good times.

i like playing football (soccer) with my mates wii_brendo and wii keeza and i also do boxing training

Back