Do You Register Your Software?

eddiemon

Wii R N00bs
Mar 18, 2008
Wii Online Code
4631-2357-6774-0357
Do you register your Niintendo products like games and consoles? If yes, how many did you register so far?
Do you think there will be another "3 Free Nintendo Power Issues" offer? Do you want there to be another one?

No I never really registered them just too lazy. Don't really see that much benefit in it.

I've got a good 50 or so things registered so far, I'm sure I have more from GC and SP if I look.
They don't give us anything free in the states anyways! ha ha

Atleast not compared to the other regions.

Yes I've registered my wii, ds lite,Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Brain Age 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Link's Crossbow Training, Endless Ocean, Super Smash Bros Brawl so far. I have more games than this but I think they only allow you to register your nintendo products.

I registered a lot of stuff. I only got 2/3 NP issues. Nintendo has done more than just the 3 NP issues offer. They had a keychain offer. So personally I dont think the same offer will come back.

I registered my Wii (to get the additional 90 days of warranty) and the games that had registration available...

ive registered nething i've been able to for my wii. but thanks for reminding me. i was too excited to play brawl when i got it and never registered it!

I have never done this. I always wonder what the point is. I guess it kinda makes sense, but I just don't find it necessary.

I never do it, I'm too lazy and I don't care about getting free issues of NP anyway. I should've registered my Wii for the extended warranty but oh well.

Yes, I register every single Nintendo product that I purchase. I don't see the point in wasting the points that come with the products by not registering.

Back