Do you regret buying a Wii?

Man.... i was gonna miss out on SSBB and Mario Kart Wii but the game I was always closest to was Tekken....

Could never regret it. Most of my favorite games are all from Nintendo, and the fact that I can play them all on my wii is awesome.
Not to mention Smash Bros. is my fav. series ever, and with a wii I can play Brawl and Melee, and hopefully one day they´ll release SSB64 for VC.
I seriously do not know what games I would play in a 360 or a PS3. Perhaps Fallout 3 and Little Big Planet, nothing else looks really interesting to me.

Also my Wii is acting stupid. It used to play Wii games now it only plays Gamecube games

I kinda regret it. I feel like I've bought this console which could have been the best thing ever, but no one knows how to take advantage of it and everyone's just making stupid minigames for it instead. Sure, there's a few good games like Mario Galaxy and SSBB, but I'm not sure it's worth swimming through all the turd to find a few gems.

Eh, somewhat. It's a good console, sure, but it's discouraging that more than half of the total library consists of minigame games or games ported from other systems...not to mention the fact that you only get one good Nintendo game every month or every other month (SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid, etc.). I become somewhat envious when I see games such as Halo, Infamous, Bioshock, and GTA and know that the Wii isn't getting that same kind of software treatment.

eh, somewhat. It's a good console, sure, but it's discouraging that more than half of the total library consists of minigame games or games ported from other systems...not to mention the fact that you only get one good nintendo game every month or every other month (ssbb, super mario galaxy, metroid, etc.). I become somewhat envious when i see games such as halo, infamous, bioshock, and gta and know that the wii isn't getting that same kind of software treatment.
thats what i wanted to hear!

is it
choose ur woords carefully
oh and y dont u talk when i send letters on ur wii
and did u fix ur wii yet

Absolutely. The system had so much promise, but they aimed it at family oriented, which was a genius move, they made a lot more money off of it. But soon the new fans will realize that the games are only fun for an hour, and then they will hopefully move on to a better system. They lost their original fans and will lose most of the new fans they gained by making their game family oriented.
Having a hacked wii makes it a lot of fun though, but I'm unsure of the forums position on hacking so i won't go into detail.

I love my Wii but i think I would have been happier with a PS3.....

I wanted a PS3 to upgrade my PS2, but my wife wanted a Wii after playing one at our friend's house. I like the games we have but there are a lot of games that are crippled or limited on the Wii compared to the PS3 and XBOX 360. Guitar Hero and Rock Band's downloads piss me off the most, along with Ghostbusters.

Back