Do You Think Buy A DS Lite Is A Good Option?

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
I don't have the ds normal and in my country there is the nintendo ds lite so I'm asking if u think is a good think to buy it and which game should I buy appart of Mario 64 DS PLZ ANSWER!!!:p

Last edited:
The answer is yes. I had a DSphat and upgraded to the lite on US release day. It is much better (and in the US only $10 more). It is smaller, lighter, the screens are brighter, the stylus is much better, the serial numbers don't rub off, and the power button has been moved (used to be right next to the d-pad, and it was easy to accidentally turn off, along with other small changes. The only downside to it is that GBA games (and the DS rumble pak) sticks out 1cm, so I can't just leave my rumble pak in all the time anymore.

ricebunny said:
DS Lite Video Review (3 Parts)

After watching these, it was really tempting to buy one >_< but I'm going to save that money for the Wii.

There is no problem for me cause I have the money for the Wii ($250) and $150 dollars exactly for the DS Lite and also maybe a game so there's no problem for me

man I bought it... is suposed to get to me next week... I hope its true its a good options

man, I will get it with New Super Mario Bros., and metroid prime hunters

Arcadium said:
There is no problem for me cause I have the money for the Wii ($250) and $150 dollars exactly for the DS Lite and also maybe a game so there's no problem for me

DS Lite is $130 here in the US

Yep, it is a great buy. I finally picked up one yesterday and man am I impressed. It's designed gorgeously, it's must lighter than the orignal DS, the screens are tons brighter, the stylus is bigger, and it's just awesome to look at. It makes playing the old GBA games much funner because the colors are much more fleshed out, and the same goes with the DS games. If you have $130 to spare, or if you've been interested in the DS from the beginning but still haven't picked one up, I definately recommend the Lite. It's probably my favorite hand-held console ever.

Man, I got it!, I'll make a thread about it, but... please tell me some gaames that are good, except the new super mario bros.

Back