Do you think I'm addicted?

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
Okay, yeah, I just noticed my post count, and my join date. Do you think it kind of makes me look addicted to Wiichat?

I seemed to feel that way because i'm on an awful look. Last time I got addicted to a forum, I ended up thinking I could do anything 0.o

Someone's in a mad mood....
I was expecting people to at least give more then "ur addicted"

I guess I will just head to bed, seeing as Wiichat has nothing left to offer today.

um...not yet....i know im addicted....if threads weren't deleted....i would have ovet 6,000 posts....sad really

Post count does not mean anything.
Its more about quality than quantity.

When you go to a thread, you have to think to yourself, am I helping out?
Am I really contributing to the thread?
You have to think about that.

I have noticed you post and most of them have been on topic and decent posts.
Strive to keep improving is all I can say.

CantGetAWii said:
Post count does not mean anything.
Its more about quality than quantity.

When you go to a thread, you have to think to yourself, am I helping out?
Am I really contributing to the thread?
You have to think about that.

I have noticed you post and most of them have been on topic and decent posts.
Strive to keep improving is all I can say.

Exactly... see I've been here since december.
my post count: not to high... but everyone knows me (@ least old kick ass members)...

And everyone loves me very much and they give me tea and biscuits...And i like tea and biscuits very much...very much...

Thanks Wiichat

~Hybrid

Last edited:
You know, I would class you as being addicted right now. Your massive increase in threads decides whether you're addicted or not, you posted a thread wanting feedback for actually being addicted, and another, if I recall, telling people to look at your avatar.

Seriously, I've made about 6 threads on this forum, I just like to contribute to debates. I hate single comments and I like threads with depth to them, really, people need to start thinking about what they're posting.

Call me in a bad mood, but I'm just generally annoyed.

You're a decent poster, I like you, but there's people with much higher post counts who don't make threads like this, there's just not enough space on the forum for everyone to say things like that. Things like the birthday thread made things a lot easier around here...

Also, an open ended question would be nice, like "So, that's my story, are you addicted to WiiChat too?" maybe would seem that the thread will get somewhere.

I don't know, maybe I should just shut up around here...

Frogger said:
You know, I would class you as being addicted right now. Your massive increase in threads decides whether you're addicted or not, you posted a thread wanting feedback for actually being addicted, and another, if I recall, telling people to look at your avatar.

Seriously, I've made about 6 threads on this forum, I just like to contribute to debates. I hate single comments and I like threads with depth to them, really, people need to start thinking about what they're posting.

Call me in a bad mood, but I'm just generally annoyed.

You're a decent poster, I like you, but there's people with much higher post counts who don't make threads like this, there's just not enough space on the forum for everyone to say things like that. Things like the birthday thread made things a lot easier around here...

Also, an open ended question would be nice, like "So, that's my story, are you addicted to WiiChat too?" maybe would seem that the thread will get somewhere.

I don't know, maybe I should just shut up around here...

No, I completely agree.
All we are going to end up getting in this thread are single comments, which I also do not tend to like.

But its not my thread to complain about I guess.
It might get some heated post count discussion going.

CantGetAWii said:
No, I completely agree.
All we are going to end up getting in this thread are single comments, which I also do not tend to like.

But its not my thread to complain about I guess.
It might get some heated post count discussion going.

I would expect it, and I believe we shouldn't even have a post count feature, much worse so, reputation. But I'm not prepared to argue about that when I have an early day tomorrow.

When I point out useless threads people poke at me for being cruel but this leads me to be black humoured...

Frogger said:
I would expect it, and I believe we shouldn't even have a post count feature, much worse so, reputation. But I'm not prepared to argue about that when I have an early day tomorrow.

When I point out useless threads people poke at me for being cruel but this leads me to be black humoured...

True.
The only thing I could think post count would be good for is for newcomers to look for help easier.
Although post count does not make you any smarter than anyone else, so I don't know where I am going.
I am done with this now :lol:

I don't think that there is anything wrong with being a loyal member to an online community, but apparently many people think lowly on it.

eg: parents, friends, everyone else

Keep posting if its how you like spending your time. I sure like it.

^^^Pointless Threads disgust me.
Especially when they have a interesting name.
They just take up space or start flaming..witch aint fun...
so all of you hozers don't make pointless threads..

PS: kinda like this one. As CANTGETAWII said these threads are usually one sided so there no real debate.
When Wiichat was rich with great posters...those were the days...

Hybrid said:
^^^Pointless Threads disgust me.
Especially when they have a interesting name.
They just take up space or start flaming..witch aint fun...
so all of you hozers don't make pointless threads..

PS: kinda like this one. As CANTGETAWII said these threads are usually one sided so there no real debate.
When Wiichat was rich with great posters...those were the days...

I gotta give credit to Frogger on that one.
I was agreeing with her.

CantGetAWii said:
I gotta give credit to Frogger on that one.
I was agreeing with her.

I must conquer!

And also point out that you are being somewhat hypocritical in this sense, Hybrid. You just congratulated me on my 1000th post in another thread that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Back