Do you think that GH3 with sell out for wii???

and preordering it means I will prolly get it earlier

Z3wpk said:
and preordering it means I will prolly get it earlier
Doubtful.
You only reserved yourself a copy, not the right to buy it before the release date.
It won't sell out. It just won't.

Krusnik said:
Doubtful.
You only reserved yourself a copy, not the right to buy it before the release date.
It won't sell out. It just won't.

I think it did so well on Xbox 360/PS systems because it was a novelty. Most of those gamers are only used to a regular controller. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that Wii gamers might not be as excited about another gadget compared to the other console gamers.

No, I don't think it will. I really want to get this, but it won't be for while with other great games coming out.

Will it sell out ? No. Will alot of people buy it? Yes. Are there any muse songs? Knights of Cydonia. Is pre-ordering it stupid? No its better to be safe then sorry. Are Wii gamers excited to use a different controller? I know I am... who doesn't like a change of pace.

PokeWii said:
Will it sell out ? No. Will alot of people buy it? Yes. Are there any muse songs? Knights of Cydonia. Is pre-ordering it stupid? No its better to be safe then sorry. Are Wii gamers excited to use a different controller? I know I am... who doesn't like a change of pace.

Ok if Muse is in the game that's a lot better. :yesnod:

Probably not, because the wii's version isn't able to download new content, unlike the 360 version. But who knows?

Back