Do you think that the shortage of Wiimotes will come to an end with WiiPlay out?

I don't think it will end the shortage unless they really are sticking all the Wiimotes into these packs

itzzbalaez said:
Do you?

Or are they just putting all the Wiimotes into WiiPlay boxes?

I actually think that the shortages will end, i think nintendo wasnt assured that this game would sale great, so to make the deal a little more enticing, they put a "very hard to find" wiimote inside and they probably triple sales of wii play. I do think that it wont be easy to find wiimotes until late to early march though..

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
what are shortages? lol.. sorry.. i dunno! gosh!

Shortages are when something is hard to find, for example, Wii's.. there are very low numbers of Wii consoles sitting on shelves right now.

Around here I can walk into my local Target at any time and find Wiimotes, chucks, and classic controllers, they were always in stock everytime I went to go check for a Wii.

It's impossible to find Wiimotes around here. Wii Play sold out in 15 minutes, WTF!

I've had my Wii for over a month, and all I've been able to get is a classic controller, damnit.

I got my Wii almost a month ago, a little less, but everytime I went into Target (i work across the street from one) to check on Wii's I'd always see Wiimotes and chucks, I was going into Target everyday too punching in the SKI# (or whatever target calls it) on their price checkers to see if any were in the stock room, and I'd look to verify and sure enough, theres 3 Wiimotes and 2 nunchucks right there on the Wii display, I'd almost swear they were the same exact ones for the whole month I spent walking in there.

It pissed me off because I'd read threads on tips for finding a Wii and all these people are posting threads like "yeah I didn't even go into walmart to look for one and I saw it and bought it, BUT WHERE ARE THE WIIMOTES?!?!"

Of course I only have 1 wiimote and 1 nunchuck, so I know the day I decide to go buy more the shelf will be completely empty of everything but cobwebs.. my luck.

no since Wii Play is being should out every where. I hope Nintendo plans there next gen system better, I should not have had my Wii for 3 months and not have gotten a second Wii mote yet, I liked it when I could buy a new system and get everything I needed for it instead of having to reserve it or what months for it, this is why I dont want the gaming industry to get bigger because the gaming companies dont supple us with enough stuff now think about in 10 years how hard things for systems will be to find.

no wii motes anywhere... then a game comes out with a mote in box?

god men, pull your heads out. Its a marketing ploy to get you to buy Play... for those of you who have played it you know what im talking about. ITS A WASTE OF MONEY. the software... if it was on its own no one would buy it.

:frown2:

p.s. if your upset about not having more than 1 mote... wait in line overnight on launch day... i did. I have 4.

it will come to an end once they see the sale of wii play drop untill then its a way to make some cash and for them to play in the Mii world and see what you like... honestly its not the best game but i would pay 10 bucks for it.. no more though.. just buy it if your short a wiimote.. gives you one more game to see you mii in.. im pretty sure nintendo wont have a shortage of that though... somehow i think they are going to work the Mii into everything even if its stupid.. SSBB fighting with your mii... ya that would be gay but i wouldnt put it past nintendo.. they are testing the waters of all this...

Back