Do you think the 4th Hakage is Naruto's father?

you all would get to know who naruto's father sooner or later in the manga coz his father is the leader of akatsuki and none other than yondaime himself...during the battle against kyuubi, the 4th got late in fighting coz he was accompanying his wife in giving birth to naruto...that is why the 3rd commented before that naruto's umbilical cord was cut at almost the same time the kyuubi was sealed within him (or something like that). after he sealed the kyuubi, he fled away from the village and met akatsuki's original leader, uchiha mandra. and after i dont have anymore theories but the akatsuki's plans now is still the same as before....

ok guys im deciding to post this cus im bored. this is all i know about everything naruto related so far. ok so ive watched all the episodes and im up to shippuuden 24. and ive read all the manga up to 365. so here goes. the forth hokage is NOT the leader of akatsuki, its a guy name pein. but he is only actually second in command. the REAL leader of akatsuki is
Tobi. an akatsuki member who was thought to have died, but didnt, and is now going under the name Madara Uchiha. and has the Sharingan
so the forth was really just the forth so far. i personally do believe that the forth really was naruto's father because they look similar, there are various pictures of them together, when naruto was a child, all over the internet. further more proof that could proove naruto as the forths son is, the forth created rasengan, jaraiya lerned it and then naruto did, but naruto brought it farther than even the forth and made it better (read the manga to find out). the forth was the first to learn to summon gamabunta (the chief toad's real name for all the retards out there who thought his name was just chief toad) after jiraiya that is, and then naruto learned it so again only those 3. so yes i do believe that they are father and son, but still no definate info yet (chapter 365).

oh and i love it how ppl like to try and spoil stuff for other ppl and make them think that stuff happend that doesnt. so im going to fix the idiots rummors he's spreading.
Garra is not dead. he dies, but an elder from the sand village gives her life to bring him back to life.

and one other spoiler for anyone who'd like to know
orochimaru (or how ever you spell it) is dead. sasuke killed him. but kabuto takes a part of him inside of him and is try to over come the power, so for now. hes still kabuto. just with lots of power

well now at chapter 367 and an affirmative that
the forth is his father and sasu. is fighting itachi and put a good dent in him not sure if it was clone rel or genjustsu
and thx blitix for putting a STOP TO THOSE STUPID RUMORS!:yesnod:

lol thnx naruto_freak, i hate it when ppl try to post fake stuff and ruin it for others
and i have to agree with naruto_freak, in chapter 367 of the new manga, tusnade and jiraiya talk about naruto's parents, and u learn the name of narutos mother is uzumaki kushina, a felale ninja from the former whirlpool country. they basically come out and all but tell u that the 4th is naruto's father, but they still dont 100% proove the theory, but they get really close to it, like basically all they have to do is come out and say that hes his father and that will be that

Acidburnoptix said:
Yondaime Is naruto's father. Has anybody seen shippuden yet? Its great, the time skip is the best thing to happen. THANK GOD the fillers ended.

P.S. GAARA IS DEAD! (finally, emo sand bastard)
Congrats to Dedaira for putting garra out of his misery, he made a crappy kazekage anyways.

here some spoiler for you, GAARA will be revived HAHAAH

@the person asking about who will beat itachi?

another spoiler, guess what itachi will be blind LOL

well i think he is cuz he is the one he sacafices himself to safe his son and his villige so naruto has no dad

EVIL LINK said:
well i think he is cuz he is the one he sacafices himself to safe his son and his villige so naruto has no dad

no proof yet but a theory, they thought the 4th sacrificed himself to sealed the kyuubi but there was no grave site or etc, now if you look at it sarotobi sacrificed himself to sealed orochimaru and at the end they buried him ._. so now the 4th coulda just disappeared after the kyuubi incident and made them believe that he sacrificed himself to seal the kyuubi and at the moment rumor to be the AKATSUKI's Leader ._.

Supermariomp3 said:
For all the Naruto fans on this website, do you thing that the 4th Hokage (the one who sealed the nine-tailed demon fox in baby Naruto) is Naruto's father?
I think he is because they look alike:
fourth.jpg

naruto04.jpg

It has been said in the anime that the 4th Hokage and Naruto have the same upbeat personality.

The 4th Hokage wouldn't just seal the kyuubi in a random baby, it had to be someone close to him like his son or something.

And I think there is a move that only Naruto and the 4th Hokage can do. I think its the move when they summon the giant bull frog.:aureola: :ciappa:
And I think there is a move that only Naruto and the 4th Hokage can do. I think its the move when they summon the giant bull frog.

the move that naruto and his FATHER can only is nothing but there is a move that the 4th made and jiraya learned it and now naruto as well and thats the rasingan.

in the manga it said his parents aint from the leaf village and i thimk that guy wit the weird eyes in akatsuki is his father they look alike to

in the manga it said his parents aint from the leaf village and i think that guy wit the weird eyes in akatsuki is his father they look alike to

dude don't double post not kool anyway here's one theory
some ppl are saying that it's a fallen clan like uchiha from the whirlpool country this country was obliterated and the theory is that th weird eye's are a kekaigenkai witch can only be used by a certain whirlpool country clan >>>uzumaki and pein/pain matches almost perfectly the description that jiraiya told us about naruto's mom ppl are thinking he might be an older bro or uncle soooo naruto might get a new technique exclusive to the uzumaki

Back