Do you think these games will be confirmed?

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
Does anyone know if there will be a Pikmin 3, Animal Crossing Wii, Kirby game, and or, Starfox Game for the Wii?:tard:

They will all be confirmed without a doubt.

Its kind of like asking if Cpt. Falcon and Luigi have been confirmed for Brawl. No, but they will be. 100% chance.

Yes of course its bound to happen.
I just can't wait to see what another Starfox game will be like, and I would love a new Animal crossing.

I'm really hoping for a classic Kirby or DK game. I know its probably not going to happen, but one can hope, right?

You know, like the 64 versions. Ever since then both of the franchises have gone bad...

Yes, there is a high possibility that those games will arrive onto the Wii. As GC games, they were pretty popular, so I am sure that a Wii version of those games will be announced sometime in the future.

PS3Stinks said:
Does anyone know if there will be a Pikmin 3, Animal Crossing Wii, Kirby game, and or, Starfox Game for the Wii?:tard:

-Drum Roll-

Kirby - Confirmed

Pikmin 3 - not confirmed and I also doubt because nintendo is creating a new franchise just like they made pikmin on GC

Animal crossing - confirmed

Starfox - Not confirmed. YET.

Starfox confirmation FTW!

AC:Wii yes, if Wild World was online, why wouldn't they make the Wii version online? It's gonna rule.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Pikmin 3 - not confirmed and I also doubt because nintendo is creating a new franchise just like they made pikmin on GC
What is the new franchise name going to be?

Wii-Fi said:
i've heard about a dk game in the works on some site, it just said donkey kong wii, but it's still something.

Do you mean DK Barrel Blast or a more traditional DK game?

wiiman14 said:
What is the new franchise name going to be?

Well obviously since it is new no one knows what the name is just yet. Can't wait to see what comes from it though!

Yeah expect all of those games to be announced soon..I know that Kirby is already in the making.

Back