do you think this is the next generation consle???

d_k

Blahhh
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7162-8575-3268-1906
whoa this is awesome click thiswatch the video this could be the next gen consle it could be nintendos next system

Last edited:
If this is that weird helmet looking thing it is very old, people thought that it was the revolution before we saw pics of it.

damnit u made me sad.....I saw the two hosts from the G4TV.com that was cancelled by G4.....**** YOU G4 **** YOU

so cool if equipment glasses TV , prefect

Really interesting. Itll be cool to see what happens with this, could be the next Wii (but better :O) if it hits well.

cannon said:
If this is that weird helmet looking thing it is very old, people thought that it was the revolution before we saw pics of it.

umm... that video was from GDC, which was like a few weeks ago. sooo....yeah...

Yeah that doesnt mean anything, It was posted around the net AGES and i mean AGES ago. I watched it and it was the video im thinking of

I would never play a game that does stuff based on reading my brainwaves.

i wouldn't buy one that guy had trouble spinning that stone round so i can't imagine it being released any time soon or ever

Lol what if someone got brain damage from the sencors in the erm... helmet? I don't think this will hit, plus consoles need more then nexgen. They need third party, games, accesories, ect. Some third parties are worried about putting stuff out on the wii, you think this will hit? I think not. :nonod:

I remember reading an article on this!
It said it works better with kids rather than adults....but I would have trouble using this because I sometimes have troubles controlling my thoughts O_O
But this is truly amazing, but I think this is just the beginning of this kind of stuff...people ten years from now are going to improve so much on it...and then its actually going to be fun!!!
I cant imagine anybody actually using this on a game..but it will probably just be fun the first couple of times.....after that it probably wont be as impressive

Last edited:
ya its kool but what if your playing with the helmet and it malfunctions and sends waves of electricity to your mind instantly killing you???

awnser that for me...

with the wii, its wireless and if ur using the old school gamecube or wii wired controller it probably wouldnt kill you...atleast not instantly

Last edited:
ZeLdA1202 said:
ya its kool but what if your playing with the helmet and it malfunctions and sends waves of electricity to your mind instantly killing you???

awnser that for me...

with the wii, its wireless and if ur using the old school gamecube or wii wired controller it probably wouldnt kill you...atleast not instantly
What if you were playing your Wii and the Wiimote malfunctioned, blew up which flung the Nunchuck which flew up your ass, blew up and sent a little part up and it flew through your brain and killed you?

Back