do you use your wii as a computer?

TennisLord

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2007
I do. I've got a 1GB sd card and a 16MB sd card for game save backup and movies and such. I mean with the internet channel, ability to send messages to other wii owners, sd card slot, keyboard functionality, games, movies, music, photos, weather, news, and plenty of web based IM who wouldn't? So anyway do you? Do you have a lot of sd cards? Share your stories and tips and tricks and whatever.

DHAC666 said:
I go to sites like facebook on it, and youtube/googlevideo :p
I watch movies and listen to music on it. I used to use it to post on nsider before nintendo killed it.

TennisLord said:
I watch movies and listen to music on it. I used to use it to post on nsider before nintendo killed it.
I also use that winamp.orb.com thing to stream music from my pc, I find the quality of the streaming video is quite bad tho

sorry, no i dont, i treat it like something to take me away from reality.........dude i sound like such a drougy

zapasant93 said:
sorry, no i dont, i treat it like something to take me away from reality.........dude i sound like such a drougy
You do and @DHAC666 you can put movies on an sd card and watch them in the photo channel.

TennisLord said:
You do and @DHAC666 you can put movies on an sd card and watch them in the photo channel.
:O you can?
Jesus, I never knew that, I'll have to get an SD card soon then

DHAC666 said:
:O you can?
Jesus, I never knew that, I'll have to get an SD card soon then
Well you can, also I tried out the keyboard and it works flawlessly in the internet channel.

NO. We use our Wii as a game console only. We don't even leave the Wii Connect 24 on. Our Wii stays off unless we're playing games on it.

just tried the SD movie theory and it didn't work. Said that it wasn't a supported file. Makes sense in my eyes. What kind of movie files would work through the Photo channel?

Thanks all

Back