Do you want Scotland to be independent

My other point, we wont have to have a Labour government in power. Scotland makes up a huge amount of Labour voters, cut that out Tory all the way :yesnod:

EDIT: Also know more Scottish leaders e.g. Tony and Gordon. Hell yeah! GO SNP!!

m0nsta said:
My other point, we wont have to have a Labour government in power. Scotland makes up a huge amount of Labour voters, cut that out Tory all the way :yesnod:

EDIT: Also know more Scottish leaders e.g. Tony and Gordon. Hell yeah! GO SNP!!

At least you have something right, SNP all the way. Bet you wont tackle the issues in my other post, your just too ignorant.

Funky Gibbon said:
At least you have something right, SNP all the way. Bet you wont tackle the issues in my other post, your just too ignorant.

They are mostly just statements about how good Scotland is.. blah blah

However Poll Tax, this is a much better idea compared to council tax, seriously.

Maybe you should of read through what you copied and pasted before accually posting it, I can't see anything but statments and a negative attitude towards England.

I see the Union Jack as an insult to the people of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and i spit every time i see it.

Im a racist? hmm yeah ok..

wii_cammy said:
No wonder we dont like you
look at what you do

You know I once heard of a monkey that could use a keyboard..

Congrats Mojo Jojo!

P.S Please use these "?" and accually state what you mean. Thx :wink:

Funky Gibbon said:
Scotland is a great land full of Polish, Irish, Hindu, Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Ukrainian, Dane, Pict and Anglo peoples. In Independence i hope we will still welcome all of those who want to lend a hand in making Scotland great once more.

Funny how you missed the above m0nsta so doubt im very racist, as for copying and pasting your talking crap.

By the way the Union Jack incorporates the St Andrews Cross, St Georges Cross and the Welsh Flag. So FYI my comments are directed at those who belive in the union (last time i checked the union didn't represent a single race), and not directed at one specific race. Whos the ignoramus now?

Any chance you can deal with the issues regarding devolution, economics, oil industry? Doubt it as your an ignorant fool.

I doubt you'll deal with the points in this post either, we appear be dueling wits but you've come to the battle unarmed.

Regards
Funky Gibbon

Oh how good
A noob is tryi ng to make fun of me
Oh how i wish for that day they could succeed

wii_cammy said:
Oh how good
A noob is tryi ng to make fun of me
Oh how i wish for that day they could succeed

Stop spamming mindless crap..

So I am a "noob" because my post count is less than 1,000? Kid, you need to realise that making threads after threads will not make you "e-popular".

Also, staying on-topic please state why you think I am being a racist. Thx

m0nsta said:
Stop spamming mindless crap..

So I am a "noob" because my post count is less than 1,000? Kid, you need to realise that making threads after threads will not make you "e-popular".

Also, staying on-topic please state why you think I am being a racist. Thx

First you should deal with my last post you ignorant coward.

Well firstly being racist does not neccersarily mean disliking everyone but your own background... A couple of the comments you made are blatently attacking the English for example:

We have never needed the Union, it was an act by traitors who appeased the English

So these people who wanted peace with the Enlgish are considered traitors, ok.

And for the rest of your comments it is all about the benefits of Scotland being independant for Scotland, and don't get me wrong I agree e.g. Oil and Economics, as they are valid points.

However I just feel that what I said was in retaliation to your provocation (attacking the English), and you call me ignorant and arrogant for that.

m0nsta said:
Well firstly being racist does not neccersarily mean disliking everyone but your own background... A couple of the comments you made are blatently attacking the English for example:

So these people who wanted peace with the Enlgish are considered traitors, ok.

And for the rest of your comments it is all about the benefits of Scotland being independant for Scotland, and don't get me wrong I agree e.g. Oil and Economics, as they are valid points.

Can you show me exactly where i attacked the English? Calling some of my own ancestors traitors is hardly a mark of racism, its a political statement. Also attacking the Union and those who believe in it is not racist, it is again a political statement.

Unless you are suggesting that i am unduly prejudicial towards my own people? You are really grasping at straws buddy!

FYI the Act of Union was not about an end to military hostilities, it was an act of fiscal, parlimentry and regal union. Perhaps you should actually read about our islands history before you attempt to comment, your are really ignorant as to our joint history.

On the very subject of racism perhaps you would like to defend the following

m0nsta said:
Yes, then the English taxpayer wont have to fork out for things like the Scottish Parliment (what a joke).

A suggestion that the Scottish leach off of the English and that the Scottish Parliament is a joke, i.e. Scottish politics are a joke. And also a suggestion that any money spent in Scotland is a waste and that the Scots dont pay taxes like the English do.

m0nsta said:
However I just feel that what I said was in retaliation to your provocation (attacking the English), and you call me ignorant and arrogant for that.

Your the kind of oaf that believes that any talk of Scottish Independence and of the end of the Union is an attack on England. Thats your own insecurity that you have to deal with. I do call you ignorant for that, but i haven't as yet called you arrogant.......but if the cap fits then you should wear it.

Good luck you ignorant racist coward.

Last edited:
Back