• Yes

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week was freestyle. We got like three entries. People aren't even assed with freestyle anymore. Calling it SOTW 1 instead of SOTW 71 doesn't mean it's revamped.

Oh... didn't know that. Still though, freestyle's gotta do better than a themed week... and I think that more people will enter... I mean, there seems to be a bit of activity in the Design Lounge right now. We'd get at least five entries I'd say.

Last week was freestyle. We got like three entries. People aren't even assed with freestyle anymore. Calling it SOTW 1 instead of SOTW 71 doesn't mean it's revamped.

This was just done to make up for the lost images. Having a SOTW Hall of Fame with a gap of about 40 weeks would look a bit odd. However, if people wanted, we could always just begin from week 30.

Second option (what I currently have planned / where's Tyler?)

1. Post a link to the SOTW current HoF in the links thread.
2. Remove the old SOTW HoF from the stickied threads.
3. Create a new SOTW HoF to replace it/start over.
4. Clean up various threads etc..
5. Where's Tyler?

2. Remove the old SOTW HoF from the stickied threads.

I say delete the thread entirely. Why only show a quarter of the previous winners? If we are gonna start 'fresh', then start fresh.

3. Create a new SOTW HoF to replace it/start over.

Yes

4. Clean up various threads etc..

Yes

5. Where's Tyler?

The power of the p**** is to strong for the young one

Syntax, I like that you're a mod again <3

In other news:
- I suck at graphics now
- Everyone should make their ~*tag wall*~ again

I'll let you guys manage this section. If you want anything stickied, removed from being stickied etc just let me know.

Im for removing the previous HOF altogether, anyone feel differently?
Also start from SOTW #1 this coming Monday?

I made a suggestion to have a separate sub forum for SOTW Hall of Fame. If this is added, it should make this section look cleaner and not so clustered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back