• Yes

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The HoF thread should be restored to the best of our ability.
I'm sure some people remember certain topics they won for, rite? We can have a section called "April 2008-January 2009 wins, in b4 ~*massacre*~" and display them with the corresponding SOTW topic if memory allows us to.

I'm sure some people remember certain topics they won for, rite?

lol I cant remember yesterday and you want me to remember months ago?
I THINK i would remember the pieces i won with, but idk.

But like i said, i think the OLD HOF should just be gone with. We are starting 'fresh'. So start fresh. If all previous winners can not be shown then why show any at all. It makes sense.

But like i said, i think the OLD HOF should just be gone with. We are starting 'fresh'. So start fresh. If all previous winners can not be shown then why show any at all. It makes sense.

Still waiting for a reply

For older members I think we should keep the old hof thread just for the memories. It doesn't necessarily need to be stickied but it can be left in the link thread.

Last edited:
yea but i won once ;(
and entered a great piece in the sotw before wc shut down.
and it was a close battle between me and bliss in typography.

;D

What exactly is "starting over"? Just calling the new SOTW, "SOTW #1"? I don't see how that will help. That said, I don't have a solution and that's not the reason I'm posting.

Just want to say this if it's not obvious yet: I have almost no time for Wiichat at the moment, a lot of things are going on which require most [all] of my attention and I won't be able to do near as much as I have in the past, if anything at all. I'm not a moderator anyhow, so it's not like I have any more power than anyone else. I will try to log on as much as possible to talk with you guys, vote, critique, etc., I just don't see myself regularly doing the SOTW or being a horribly active member as far into the future as I can foresee.

Anywho, I'm sure you guys won't notice too much. This section is one of the best on the site and doesn't need much attention from a moderator, so things should continue their uniform normality. That's all, laterz people. <3

Ok, Scott and I got to thinking and this is what we have come up with and would like to hear feed back.

We start sotw this coming Monday
Start with SOTW #1
Topic for this week ONLY will be decided by poll
Everyone in the design community here will post a topic to be in the poll
Sunday night, midnight poll will close

If you agree with this please state the topic you would like to be in the poll here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back