Do you Wiichat at Work?

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
I love it here, man it helps me kill so much time at work. There are days at work when i dont even see a single human being. this is my first time joining a forum and posting stuff. Wii rocks and you guys Rox:cornut: any one else wiichat while at work and what do you do?

Nah, Even if i had a job where i would be on the computer all day i still wouldn't.I wouldn't wana get fired or anything... Unless, you know... it was ok with my boss.

And thats exactly why I do it. because its okay

i'm a security nightguard supervisor. its me an one other guy from 11pm to 7am. and one of us patrols while the others at the console (desk, not wii...t" bad). im on wiichat every night on my good ol' Treo650. im on it at work now as a matter of fact. i'd die without it and wiichat at work.

wiiCrazy said:
i'm a security nightguard supervisor. its me an one other guy from 11pm to 7am. and one of us patrols while the others at the console (desk, not wii...t" bad). im on wiichat every night on my good ol' Treo650. im on it at work now as a matter of fact. i'd die without it and wiichat at work.

Hey we are in the same line of work. what gun you carry?

Back