do you.....

Micro-organisms have already been found on a planet. I dont remember much about it, but it was one of the few planets with water, but it had very little. We talked about it in Science class this year.

I am certain that there are no life forms more intellegent than humans, however.

There has to be. And I believe that we may find out in our life times. Well as long as your not 50 you will. Already science is very close to discovering how to increase a persons lifespan over hundreds of years!! But incase your wondering about the world overpopulating...with how fast technology is improving im sure we'll find new ways of living on different planets. Oh and time travel may be possible. I watch a lot of the science channel lol. Alright, so all im saying is dont die....live as long as you can....and we will certainly find out!

Scientists have found traces of...(fossilized) water and bacteria on mars. They believe there could be frozen water and hydrogen underneath mars' crust.

I didn't mean to share the exact information as posted above, I just thought I'd add on to it... :D

Err time travel is possable
Every body can do it
Your doing it now with out knowing
The only thing is, is that its on a fixed path and we cant change it

Back