Do yourself a favor: Rent SMG before buying

Yeah me too, Nic7, and thanks to him I will now buy this game instantly and become enthusiastic about it, thanks, what a character you turned out to be, Spyro.

Yeah, as stated.. Don't let one person ruin the game for you, by telling you not to get it.

Everyone has their own taste in games, and is picky about certain things, clearly the game and controls just didn't suit him, but that doesn't "officially" mean it won't suit you too.

Its a demo they can still make it better. But even if it does have bad controls it wont stop me from getting it. I hated the camera angles in sunshine and 64 so that isn't really a surprise.

CantGetAWii said:
Looks like people will need to decide on this themselves.
Personally, I am still getting this no matter what.
I completely agree with you on this one. I am still excited about this game as I was before reading this thread. This game will be in my hands on the release day, even if I have to sell my house to buy it. :lol:

Master Foot said:
The graphics should be 10 times better than Sunshine because of the power of two taped gamecubes.
You strange logic hurts my head...

Unless Sunshine was only a 1/5 of what the Gamecube could do...

...Nope, head still hurting...:crazy:

Just to point out: the demos running at Gamestop are the full retail version of the game, it's not a special, early demo version.

SensesFail said:
so did bowser take peach hostage again in this game too? or have they finally hired a writer and given it a story line? lol

Lol, touche :smilewinkgrin:

Seriously though, the only video I've seen of a person from the public (non-dev) playing the game for the first time was the one from E3, and it definitely looked like they were having problems with the controls. Not saying it's the only one of a non-dev playing it in realtime, but it's the only one I've seen.

Link

Yep I can't believe on one person's opinon everyone is getting all down on it. He might be a sony fanboy trying to trash Nintendo. I'm not accusing him, but I'm just saying that you can't believe everything you hear and think that just becuase he didn't like it, you won't too.

This is sad.:(

i think he's lying! every gamestop i've ever been to only has a wii out, not controller, no playability. regardless, im getting this day one

Let's see, my opinion on this is that you can't judge a game by it's demo. I know the demo is simply a mirror image of the game, but it will always lack some features that the full version of the game will have. I'm going to agree with the thread creator, not on his speculations of the game (I have not played it so I can't say he's correct or incorrect) but when he says rent the game. Most people are saying mixed things about the games so why take the chance and pay $50 for it? Obviously, I can't make decisions for people, but that's just my opinion.

Did you ever think he is just tring to cause trouble....Think about it one random poster says it's horrible, while other credible game reviewers say the exact opposite. I bet he owns a PS3 and a 360:lol:

Back