Docks Sniping

I've noticed, at least in Conflict, that when someone posts up in the boat room that after the first few kills, if nobody has dislodged the camper, everyone stops going back there and take the fight out to the yards. Team matches are a different story, but the game is still fun because you just keep trading who owns the room if you're with good players and it gets pretty frantic right outside.

That's the problem though if you with a room full of not so good players seem like it's gonna take forever...:/

In my experience sniping is no way to win unless the map is full of noobs. I was in a round of Conflict/Outpost last night with a bunch of 56s. Thought I would make it a sniping match - wrong. Ended up dead last.

Any experienced player should be able to detect, avoid and/or take out an annoying sniper - its part of the game! Adapt and adjust your tactics. I'll stop sniping you when you stop appearing in my sights, find me and take me out. It's actually not that hard to do - just ask TampaBondo.

There are certain legitimate annoyances with this game like hackers, host quits and spammers but we can't start complaining about how people decide to play the game otherwise. Diversity of legitimate play is what keeps this game fun, at least for me.

Duck, what you need is a mix.
A couple of run and gunners and a coupld of snipers

Was the first post in this thread concerning team play only? If so, agreed that its kind of a stupid way to play but hey part of the argument still stands. Don't play to their tactics. Draw them out by establishing an alternate base or wait them out - make them come to you?

Duck, what you need is a mix.
A couple of run and gunners and a coupld of snipers

True that Duck. I'll look into some new ways but my run and gun at the moment is little rusty :/ so Ima need some time before I can truly be beast....*cough* Tampa keeps killing me *cough* xD jk jk.

Tampa has become a mother goose, with all his ducklings....
Sometimes fawning can go overboard you know.

Back