Doenst nintendo want to make money on the VC

Well you see. There are 6 games coming out this week (supposodly) in the US. That's a lot to choose from. Granted there may not be a title for everyone in those six I think they didn't not want to hurt the opening sales of a new game (which hurts in the future sales), or the opening purhcases on some VC classics. Instead we will probably be hit with 3 or 4 games next week 1-2 crap and 1-2 classic awesomeness since we in the US only have 1 game coming out next week. Europe so TMNT and some cool **** in weeks they didnt have a lot of releases, got TMNT this week and we didn't. On the spin side, next week they have 6 game releases, so maybe we will see more then. Just speculation.

At £3.50 just for a NES game :)mad5:), I'd say Ninty isn't in danger of losing any money fast.

Besides, you should remember Ninty wants us to keep coming back to the VC, so they can't just release their top notch titles every week, or they'd have nothing left after a few months.

They brought a lot of good games out so far. I want to see a pace larger than 3 games a week. We need at least 6-10. I can live with 6. Just do what I do. Stop paying attention to VC for a few weeks; come back, and you got massive selection.

Seriously because making money is all about putting all your best games out at once and saving the crappy ones for later!

All I want to see is Punch-Out and I'll be happy. Oh, and maybe Super Street Fighter.

cimbom said:
All I want to see is Punch-Out and I'll be happy. Oh, and maybe Super Street Fighter.

sorry, is Super Street Fighter different than the one that's out now? all i want is Star Fox 64 and Zelda: MM. never played those games, and everybody tells me they were awesome. all i can say is they were right about OoT.

I thought that they were having issues obtaining the rights for a lot of the classic games.

Is this still the case?

All they need to come out with is Secret of Mana. That's all i want for the vc. SECRET OF MANA. My save battery died so i can't save on my super.

I'm hoping for Secret of Mana too, and the sequel Seiken Densetsu 3. Square's mentioned they're supporting the VC, so hopefully it's only a matter of time. :)

I would buy more VC games but games like Sonic Pinball are good but not worth 8 bucks more like 6.

JerrodDRagon said:
I would buy more VC games but games like Sonic Pinball are good but not worth 8 bucks more like 6.

:idea:

Don't buy coffee for two days and pay for it that way... :prrr:

Back