does any1 know?

will we just have to pay once for the software or every month?

As i said, once. Then it is free forever! (or the lifetime of your wii)

In england, it costs 15 pounds for 2000 points. Wherever you live, it wont be much. You can buy wii points cards at all good games retailers

thnx alot and by the way u dont live far from me

im going to giv u good rep because you helped me (and because you live near me ;p)

dougydan said:
im going to giv u good rep because you helped me (and because you live near me ;p)

Aw thanks, and again, your welcome :cool:
lee.j

So I'm lost, when I downloaded the Internet Channel Full Version, I thought is was a reward to everyone and a freebie to everyone who already had a Wii before June. So is the channel just going to disappear and we're still going to have to buy? Or are we just not going to be able to connect till we buy?

Guinness said:
So I'm lost, when I downloaded the Internet Channel Full Version, I thought is was a reward to everyone and a freebie to everyone who already had a Wii before June. So is the channel just going to disappear and we're still going to have to buy? Or are we just not going to be able to connect till we buy?

We will have it for free forever, don't worry. :rolleyes:

Guinness said:
If you download it now, you get this partial version forever, however if you want the full version, you'll have to pay the 500 points. :)

Back