Does anybody have guinea pigs?

I could of have had a Guinea pig when I go to Guinea and than I move to Estate United so no Guinea pig for me

Guinea Pigs are the gayest animals ever :lol:

I want to get 100 of them and dye them purple! They will be my warriors of the night!

Waluigi's legion of purple hamster minions, huh?
I wish I could have 4 turtles and a rat

i had 3 a baby who died the first day cuz our friend pet it to much lol. a mother who was the mother of that baby we give it away. and a male we called mr.twinkels he died when we gave him a bath. all soo sad

Brawny said:
"Could of" is my number one pet peeve. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I wake up sweating at night some days. *full body shudder*

Does my couln't've not annoy you?

SSJJason said:
I know that! I'm giving my piggie another day to drink her water,if she dosen't drink by tommorow she's going back to Petco. Petco might give us a free vet trip if something is wrong with Puffy.
Nick Attack... you could of edited your post instead of copying and clicking paste. I'm the Fourm police! :cool:
I want people to see it.......

:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: My Dwarf Hamster has been living for 23/4 to 3 Years,very old for a Dwarf Hamster!!!

But No Guinea Pigs.....Used to have a Giant Hamster at least TWICE as big as my hand,but he Broke out of his Cage and then died of hunger......:sad: ........

Right now I have my old Hamster and a Bird named Ke.....:sad: Damn we sold the Bird......

I used to have a Cat,Frogs,The Giant Hamster,and a Praying Mantis....oh,and two other birds........oh,and a few fish of course!

Notice I had a Praying Mantis,a rare and cool pet!!

Nick Atack said:
I want people to see it.......

:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: My Dwarf Hamster has been living for 23/4 to 3 Years,very old for a Dwarf Hamster!!!

But No Guinea Pigs.....Used to have a Giant Hamster at least TWICE as big as my hand,but he Broke out of his Cage and then died of hunger......:sad: ........

Right now I have my old Hamster and a Bird named Ke.....:sad: Damn we sold the Bird......

I used to have a Cat,Frogs,The Giant Hamster,and a Praying Mantis....oh,and two other birds........oh,and a few fish of course!

Notice I had a Praying Mantis,a rare and cool pet!!

I understand. Man you used to have lots of pets...

Back