Does anybody have the game Elebits!?

Mister11

WiiChat Member
Aug 11, 2007
Jupiter
Wii Online Code
2423-2346-5485-0677
I'm Serious I think I'm the only person on this website that has the game Elebits. If you don't have you should get it's awesome!

Ok...sorta pointless thread, but to let you know your not the only one with the game, I don't have it but I know others do, I rented it and it was fun...so I reccomend it to others too

Mister11 said:
I'm Serious I think I'm the only person on this website that has the game Elebits. If you don't have you should get it's awesome!

I have it, and I also say it a great game
I played it for more than 100 hours

Mister11 said:

I have it, and I also say its a great game
I played it for more than 100 hours

Why is it so good than?

Maybe Ill get it if you can convince me and if its released in europe lol ;)

i'm pretty sure it's released in europe under the name eledees.

this is probably my favorite wii game to date, if not top 2 or 3. it's one of the few games i keep going back to.

great control, best physics i've seen on the wii, different kind of game from the usual, smooth gameplay, and the levels allow you to explore different territories completely freely while being able to interact with almost everything in your surrounding environment.

i think dewy's adventure may outdo this game due to having more time put into it, but for now this is my fav. i'd wait to see what konami does with dewy before i pick this one up.

Looks fun. Checked out some youtube videos

Not sure if Im going to buy this though. It looks as though this will get boring pretty fast.

Your completely wrong Cyberzomby it takes a long time for this game to get boring.:p

Back