Does anybody use there wriststraps

godofwar66

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2007
I was just curious of how many people use their controller wrist straps Because ive been reading threads and read about the wrist straps i personally dont unless my cousins are around (because they threw my controller into a wall thank god no damage to my wii remote only a few scratches) or im by an expensive object like a giant t.v.. Im sorry if some one else brought this, Im pretty new here and im not sure if there is a search function or not and im definetely not going to read through 380 pages of threads to find out.

I don't ever use mine at all.
I only did when I started out playing my Wii.

And now especially with the new Wii Jackets, there is good enough grips there, you could disregard the wrist straps entirely.
I still make some people use em when I have them over to play etc.

I use it. Flinging the remote into an open can of catfood wasn't great.

Oh yeah speaking of those jackets has any one tried the nerf ones?

i use mine even if i have the jacket on extra grip can always come in handy

i only use it when my cuzn is around cuz if he sees me not wearing it hes gonna not wear it cuz he doesnt care if its not his.. anyway i dont wear it dat much unless its like mohh2 cuz i dont like hearing the strap hitting the wiimote everytime i throw a grenade xD

i don't use mine anymore, i only did when i just got it, or like phillipeno said, when i play w/ other ppl so they don't break it (btw, phillipeno, you must really have a bad relationship w/ ur cousin!). besides, i don't really have any physically demanding games where it would require i fling the remote around.

I dont have many either a lot of my games i sit down and play and you usually dont have much movement playing those games. if i stand up it is comfortable and your legs get tired fast if your not moving the only game i really stand for is wii sports.

I use mine every time. I've never actually thrown mine, (I did hit a table and cut my fingers up though :/ ) but I know that I will if I don't wear it. If I hit my TV or one of my consoles (besides the Wii) I would probably go hang myself. Everybody that comes over gets pissed at me because I'm always yelling at them to put the strap on....

the only time i've chucked my mote is when trying to wii bowl left-handed w/out the strap. it flew across the room and down my (wood) stairs. now one of the battery cover divets is broke.

Back