Does anybody want to SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkilla2002

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
:crazy: I have a Wii with 10 games and 4 remotes plus 4 nunchucks and a 2 gig SD card which i have to say aprt from Zelda has become pretty lame so I would like to swap it for a 360 with hard drive

The games i have are

Wii sports-Zelda-TIGER 07-excite truck-tony hawks-need for speed-SSX Blur-Redsteel-Monkey ball and Sonic all xtras are official Nintendo stuff...It's had all the updates and is online ready...........

Just can't wait a year for mariokart as all me and my mates do is use it to run Double Dash:aureola: :aureola:

you know you can sell that for over 600 dollars on the internet, then you could just buy a used 360 and have 300$ to spare.

Hello.
I own both consoles,so im not intrested.Why dont you save up and buy a xbox360 because theres alot more nintendo wii stuff coming out,and you would proberly regret it.If you are sure you wont to swap/sell it,then sell it dont swap it,your earn quite abit by selling it,enough to buy a xbox360 i say.Sell it to a shop when they are sold out everywhere you get abit more.:smilewinkgrin:

XxPinkxX said:
Hello.
I own both consoles,so im not intrested.Why dont you save up and buy a xbox360 because theres alot more nintendo wii stuff coming out,and you would proberly regret it.If you are sure you wont to swap/sell it,then sell it dont swap it,your earn quite abit by selling it,enough to buy a xbox360 i say.Sell it to a shop when they are sold out everywhere you get abit more.:smilewinkgrin:

actually right now is the best time for someone to sell their wii. The low supply makes the demand higher, meaning a used wii can still resell at what you payed for it if not more. Ebay is selling Wii's for way more than what they are worth because of the shortage of wiis.

Meaning, if you sell now you can actually make a profit off of your wii, and always buy it again when they supply isnt so short. You can always buy a wii again when those games do come out, if they interests you, but holding onto a system you wont play while its worth a lot more than what you payed for it is kinda silly.

Yeah i see where your coming from,but im not a seller i dont sell my stuff.I have a psp that lays around all the time,aint been touched for months apons months,but im not going to sell it even though i know the longer i have it,it goes down in price.:wink:

Id be interested if Local trade, But No way am I sending all my 360 stuff out and hoping I dont get ripped off.

I think the others are right you shouldn't just get rid of your Wii. I did and got my grandsons xbox 360 but I know I can trade back later so that isn't to bad a deal. X-box is fun, the online is great but just do it for a month or two and see how you like it. Where are a lot of good players online and you may not like it being new.

He didn't ask any of our opinions on why he shouldn't get rid of the Wii.

I agree with ShiftFallout. It would be far easier to sell the Wii and then buy the xbox than looking for a trade.

basically you can rebuy a wii again, but right now the wii is worth more used because it is still in low supply and high demand. If he isnt gonna play any of the games for a year, why hold onto it when you can make a profit now, rather than let that option slip away when wiis become less rare.

Hell by the time he MIGHT want a wii, they might have a color he would have rather had, red or black..ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back