does anyone else have a controller problem

King Lain

Wiichat Member
Sep 26, 2007
San Diego Ca
My Wii does not sync other controllers for certain games...actually all games except for Wii SPorts, Wii play and Wario Smooth Moves. I have other multi- player games that do not work Mario Strikers Charged, Drangonballz Bodukai Tenkaichi2, Bleach.

I noticed when I played at my friend's apartment you can add other wii motes just by pushing the A button. He is also able to get milt player hands on the wii channel menu......

I am not able to do that I have tried everything as far as changing the main wii motes trying to sync them with the red button.

Is there another solution? or is my Wii deffective?

Have you tried unplugging your Wii for about 15 min.? Just let it sit, then plug it back in, worked for me.

Nothing wrong with my Wii I have 4 controllers works all fine. If a player there there is a button 1 and 2 on the wii remote hit 2. It will blink and it will show the 2nd player led light. If not maybe battery or recharge the wii remote it could be the wii remote battery? If you have new wii remote yes you have to install it hit the button inside the wii remote button where battery is and also hold the other red button above the memory slot SD Card to get it turn on. Thats all ideas I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright...

unpluggin ur wii is helpful...

another option.. hold the sync button on ur wii for 10 secs.

After that, resync ur controllers

hit sync on the wii
then hold sync on the controller
this synchronizes it with the wii instead of just turning on the controller.

Back