does anyone else here the game clicking inside the wii?

mario and sonic

Don't know why it does that. Never mind least the wii is ok.

Good to hear.
A lesson is learned from all of this.

Brawny gave you the old spelling quiz.
And from now on don't be so worried about your Wii next time, things happen :lol:

mine strarted to click after i did a wii update - to be honest, i don't really care lol! it's at home just gathering dust!

Mine sometimes makes this beeping sound..... It creeps me out I'm worried cause If mine crapped out I would kill myself...

mine started making a loud clicky/rattly noise, but it was only on one game, but then it started to do it on more and then it did it on all. i rang nintendo and they said it will have the cd drive replaced, so they sent me the free postage label. the problem is i won my wii from my local newspaper in conjuction with tesco so i dont have any proof of purchase, and nintendo said to write a letter with my wii to explain and give the number of tesco and the newspaper. other thing is they said if they go ahead and repair it i wont have it back for christmas:cryin: i also have about £100 worth of virtual console games on it.

so ive gotta keep my fingers crossed they will fix it.

well mine clicks also and i wouldn't worry about it, it is normal for the system to do that! As you see in the previous post everywhere everyones is doing it and it is just how the system was built i guess! but that is what they do and i have had mine a long time and never had a problem with it!

clarkkent said:
Mine is quite continuous. But i cant take it back as it is out of stock everywhere. So i won't get another one. Catch 22 really. It woks great though.
If your Wii is still under warranty, call Nintendo's customer service, and they'll let you send it in. They will pay for all expenses, including shipping & handling.

Back