Does anyone have an SD card and the Internet Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

homedawg

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Wii Online Code
7063-0287-6890-4406
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had an SD Card and the internet channel. I think that it's really stupid to pay for the internet channel and I'm trying to figure out how to get if free. If you copy it from your Wii to the card, you can see the channel and all of it's data in a folder marked "private". Then you can send me the file via E-mail ( or whatever is convienent for you). We all win that way, I get the channel, I stop bugging you guys, and I will be eternally greatful to you and I'll register you as a friend. THANX!:cool:

HyPeRsHoCk said:
I have no idea if it works, but if it does, then his Wii is toast.
Toast as in his Wii will be messed up?

Pretty much. You see, when you illegally mod your Wii, you will eventually want to update your Wii right? So when you update it, it messes up your Wii and pretty much destroys it, due to the illigal junk on it.

It does not work.

Things you purchase from the Shopping Channel are tied to your specific Wii. It doesn't matter if you transfer it to an SD card and take it to another Wii, it won't work on it.

1st off it's not possibal, The downloads to the SD card such as VC games or channels are nothing more than a backup linked to each specific Wii system. You cannot simply copy and paste each item onto an SD card to the Wii and get it for free, Nintendo is smarter than that.

2nd the only way to hack Nintendos security is usually with a mod chip and so far Nintendo has been pretty good at killing them within a few months after they are released, so even if you do mod your Wii to steal games, use different region games,homebrew whatever. Within a few months it will no longer be good via an internet update, or by even putting in a Nintendo 1st party game. It's not worth it.

Pay the money people, Pirates are for the Caribbean.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--SMf7FCzo&feature=related[/media]

Last edited:
Download it yourself, asking for someone to send it to you is not allowed on here anyways, no matter what its for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back