Does anyone have any good funny miis or good ones?

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
Yeah so I had some good Mii's but I sold my Wii a long time ago. Just wondering if you all had any good ones to share. Will add anyone with good Miis

Why have you got a code and are saying you'll add people if you've sold your wii. Makes no sense

The only funny thing bout my mii's are that me mum made 80% of em. With a total of 54... I made only bout 6-10.

I've got one that I call GodsMistak

And I also made the creature from the black lagoon

I forgot to mention I bought one the other day so Im trying to add a bunch of them

i sit around and try to think of some good celebrities. but i dont want any that have been done to death, like michael jackson or jack black or will ferrel and all the ones you see about a bajillion times on miiplaza.net .

I have the addams family, but they didn't turn out QUITE like i hoped. except Wednesday and Morticia, they look pretty decent.

I have a Micheal jackson one and a mexican one that has a name of Illegal...no offense

too bad they didn't give you a rainbow pallete when it comes to selecting colors. that was the only thing that kept me from making Yoda, the lack of green skin.

Back