does anyone know how long the subspace adventure mode take?

8 Hours is apparently the total time to beat it.

yup 8 hours is right, so said the ign video review

Yeah 8 hours...theres like...40ish levels?

Each one would take about 20-30 minutes, more if you are a beginner.

think its worth it just doing that for all the characters?

Very fun, not to mention you get CDs, trophies, stickers, new characters and new unlockables like stages.

Also here's a tip: In the first level when you have to kill the Flower with the cages, saving Peach or Zelda changes the entire storyline on who you fight.
So you can do it 2 times, once, save Zelda and once save Peach and the people who you fight after that will change.

Sparx said:
Very fun, not to mention you get CDs, trophies, stickers, new characters and new unlockables like stages.

Also here's a tip: In the first level when you have to kill the Flower with the cages, saving Peach or Zelda changes the entire storyline on who you fight.
So you can do it 2 times, once, save Zelda and once save Peach and the people who you fight after that will change.
hah thanks dude for the tip!

No problem, if you need anything, any info about brawl, I'm your guy.

It all really depends on you, will you zoom through it or will you go slow and die a lot...lots of variants but a simple average is 8 hours.

We already answered that McCloud.

Also, I forgot to mention a variable:

Trophies, Stickers, CDs. If you are going to go through it while getting them my estimate is 9, 10 hours, somewhere around there. If you are going to go through adventure mode without bothering to get the extras, I would say 6-8 hours.

Of course, the time can change drastically if you die alot, or not die at all.

Sparx said:
We already answered that McCloud.

Thanks for saying my opinion isn't wanted because of cause yours has been given and that's all that matters.

Didn't mean it that way, lol sorry. And it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

IGN says the average time to beat SE is 8 hours.

Sparx said:
Didn't mean it that way, lol sorry. And it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

IGN says the average time to beat SE is 8 hours.

It isn't a real average. They haven't compared how long it took every brawl owner. It isn't fact, it is opinion.

Back