Does anyone know how to do a wall backflip?!?!

Well, you know, there's this french thing called Parkour and there's some clubs around. If you're that interested seek out them. I, however, have no idea what I'm doing when I have to coordinate my arms with my legs.

This isnt something someone can just tell you how to and you do it, it requires practise. Asking how isnt really going to help, you need to find someone how can do it and they can teach you over time and you can see how its done and they can properly explain.

Fine, if you want to know how to do it without proper practise or training then do these easy steps. . .

run at a wall
jump, try to lay back and push your foot off the wall
and try to land back on your feet.

oh and while your at it, maybe spam less and be a little less arrogant.

is that more helpfull:D

Last edited:
Try to land on your head when you feel like you're going upside down when pushing off, believe me if you aim for your head you'll land on your feet always! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
chain blade said:
That REALLY helps...:incazzato:

I just realised how arrogant you are, now your prejudiced and arrogant , not looking good...

it doesnt matter who its aimed at. . .

just find some one to give you lessons, if your not listening to us then maybe you'l listen to them once your paying.

Yes, children. Why don't we all learn to wall flip when our bodies haven't been taught how to be flexible from an early age? It sure sounds amazing.

Back