does anyone know the answer!?

reubanz

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2010
hi there,
i'm new to wii and have got it all set up but the remotes (2) wont work. i have tried synchronising it loads of times, unplugging it, holding button for 15 seconds and all of that jazz and it still wont work. theyre fully charged. not sure if its a problem with the remotes, the sensor bar or myself but it's realy winding me up now! :-(

hiah, thanks for your reply. ys i've done it exactly as stated in the trouble shooting section of the nintendo website. just dont know why it wont work

Sorry I cant be of any more help, have you looked up online?
Only other thing I can think of is phoning Nintendo, they will help you. :)

Last edited:
yes i've spent all day on and off looking online. and i've tried to phone nintendo but it kept saying it couldnt connect me (as in the number wouldnt work to speak to them). really fed up with it all now :-(

all four lights work on both remotes but nothing is lighting up when i press either sync button (on remote and on console) when i believe they should. i find it hard to believe though that the syn buttons on both remotes would be faulty!

I doubt thats it, if you know anyone with a wii try and sync it to there one or ask to borrow a remote to sync up with?
That would show you the problem.

yeah good idea, can only try that. otherwise it's going out into the road and i'm driving over it a few humdred times!

I've managed to get it working!!!!!!!!! :-D at last!!
i was being thick!! it occured to me that i couldnt remove the batteries as it's a rechargable unit and that by opening/removing the cover, i'm in effect removing the power and making it useless. I bent a hair grip so i could press the sync button whilst keeping the batteries in. i was then able to sync it though i still had no cursor. with a little playing around with the sensor bar, it's now working!!!!
thanks for your help though Cameron M :)

Back