Does anyone know when the next restock is?

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Hey guys, new poster and reader but yeah I live in the mississauga area and im wonderin when the next restock is? I missed it today (the restock came yesterday) and I actually went to Heartland's Toys R Us, Costco and Future Shop and they were all sold out so i am guessin there won't be anywhere else carryin them. So last question, what time do you think I should go if i know what day it will restock?

Note : I am 14 and I cannot afford to skip 1 more period or it means suspension :sad:

Gamestop and EB had a shipment in for black friday, not sure if they have it anymore though ^_^;;

Shipments should be coming into stores before Christmas, there hasn't been an announced date as each store receives shipments at different times, but within 2-3 weeks, many stores should have them.

OMG YOU RETARDS.......heres a good way to try to get a wii

1. look up closest game store around u (best buy, gamestop, eb, circuit city, etc, pick the 1 u trust the most and like the most)
2.find there number in the yello pages or white pages (i think thats racist..calling it white and/or yello pages >.<)
3. call them EVERYDAY until they have the wii in stock again
and evn tho i havent gotten my wii yet...im still calling them every day

cartmanman said:
OMG YOU RETARDS.......heres a good way to try to get a wii

1. look up closest game store around u (best buy, gamestop, eb, circuit city, etc, pick the 1 u trust the most and like the most)
2.find there number in the yello pages or white pages (i think thats racist..calling it white and/or yello pages >.<)
3. call them EVERYDAY until they have the wii in stock again
and evn tho i havent gotten my wii yet...im still calling them every day

Lol, good answer. This should be a sticky.

Some places like a local K-mart around my area takes pre-orders? If that doesn't work then get a parent, friend, grandparent, whatever to stand in line for a while. The lines should not be that long now... It's becoming easier to get every day!

you don't need to skip school, its not like the stores are gonna be camped waiting for a shipment. Just pick a few stores that you think will have a decent sized shipment and call them every couple hours asking if they got Wii's in yet. More you call better chance of snagging a Wii. This is how I've gotten all my consoles, I don't pre-order or stand in line.

nah. im pretty sure that all places get there last shipment before christmas on sunday im going to target (not all i guess, the ones who ordered like best buy, target, toys r us are most likly getting one)
BTW a friend told me that almost all of the toys r us get a shipment everyday
didnt ask were he got his sources so not sure

Back