does anyone like need for speed:carbon

im not really into racing games, what were you expecting? How speacial can a racing game be? You played one you played em all mate.

The only racing i like is mario kart lol.

Warrior said:
im not really into racing games, what were you expecting? How speacial can a racing game be? You played one you played em all mate.

The only racing i like is mario kart lol.
i totally agree i was exspecting much i just thought it would have some diffrent from the other ones its all the same except i dont think the other ones had speed breaker....oh well im more of a adventure or killing game kind of person then again arnt we all

i thought carbon was alright im playing it right now its just a bit easy and im not really a racing fan

I loved the NFS Series until Underground came out. Ever since that the games have been becoming worse. Why? We car fans call it rice -- or a car that is so heavily modded with ugly kits, custom lights decals, paint ext. They offer all those possibilities in Underground - Carbon. I loved NFS before that where they had games with only exotics and no modifications except paint. (NFS Hot Pursuit/2, NFS High Stakes ext).

Click the Link for a Ford GT that has been "riced."

Last edited:
I liked Need For Speed Most Wanted, just because it was unique gameplay wise. What I hate about NFS is that the car your using is always invincible. Even if you try to kill yourself you come out clean as though you've just gone out for a quiet Sunday morning drive..

I hate the cliff races in Carbon, where you have to keep up with another car (can't remember what they're called). I got stuck on that race when I had it, and couldn't progress, so just got fed up of playing it..

Back