Does anyone like Wii better than Kinect?

Sincerely I have not prove it yet, maybe it is the next "logical" step in gaming, but it only comes to prove how Nintendo continue being the standard in the industry and the principal source of innovation and it continues letting us now what we want when we are not even sure, still i´m at the expectation of how they aplly that on Gegegears of War.

Different styles of control.

You cant compare them both

i go with Dprinny with that, but between both kinect is more easyer then the wii board but the wii board is a little more challenging compared to the kinect.

Can't compare as Kinect only has gimicky little games. Wait until it has some games of substance fit for comparison.

I'll wait until it has more games than the Playstation 2 EyeToy. EyeToy being where I feel they got the idea from, but improved upon it, thus making Kinect.

Lmao I forgot all about EyeToy xD I was wondering where xbox got the Idea. Now I know.
I think xbox needs to come up with something COMPLETELY ORIGINAL bcuz...It's just sad now...well least in my opinion

Yea, xbox tends to steal ideas off of sony from time to time such as the Eyetoy. They just want to have as much of a consumer base as possible but as we know RRoD os a common occurence. Oh and what is with the Kinect Xbox having only a4Gb HDD. The xbox i had had 120Gb.

Maybe they think that only casual gamers will buy the Kinect-360 pack, and said "why confuse his little minds with so many space?"

Microsoft should have stuck to computers....Game Consules are dif ball game...

I wouldn't. To much extra crap to buy for the 360. + Sony seems to care more about the consumer. xbox360 was rushed and in the release didn't have a fan an overheated alot. Goes without saying all products like game consules will have problems..kinks..But atleast Sony tried harder. But Sony has probs too. I just don't like the fact Microsoft doesn't seem to care about the gaming experience provided from their OWN product. Only my opinion...

Yeah you are right, maybe I hate Sony too much, but they also had a lot of problems with the PS3 release, due to fabrication delays, plus a big etc, and now they expect "move" will make us all forget Wii, plus they are always stealing ideas and sucking up what´s good at the industry, at the other hand, maybe I jus like more Gears of War than God of War, just forget it!

Lol. Nah it's cool I understand. Like I said Sony has probs too. Both though need some new unique ideas...cuz all these old ones being displayed in dif ways is just that..OLD.

<3the wii<3
Better than 360-PS3 in my eyes.

Back