Does anyone not like this game?

LaLaDivina

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2009
New York City
Wii Online Code
8772-0480-9758-2911
I just got it today and I'm not really liking it. It's just really chaotic and busy, I can barely tell where my character is half the time. And yes I read reviews and even watched a video before anyone asks. It's just not for me. I'll give it another shot over the next couple of days, but I'm planning on returning it and getting Animal Crossing: City Folk instead. Hopefully I'll enjoy that better.

I just got it today and I'm not really liking it. It's just really chaotic and busy, I can barely tell where my character is half the time. And yes I read reviews and even watched a video before anyone asks. It's just not for me. I'll give it another shot over the next couple of days, but I'm planning on returning it and getting Animal Crossing: City Folk instead. Hopefully I'll enjoy that better.

Yea i do know what you mean,Sometimes i can't see myself in all the chaos.
If you can't see like that though just have 1vs1's then you only really have to pay attention to you & your opponent.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I've become quite good at it and even I get lost sometimes. Recently I've not played it at all though.

my game froze, then crashed my whole wii. Played gc games fora while then tried brawl again, read the disk, but the green screen comes saying it cant read the disk =[ THEN it screws up my whole wii, doesnt read any disks, then l8ta it just randomly starts again, i tried mario galaxy and it read it, then stopped readin disks again!! then started 2 weeks later, tried brawl it messed up AGAIN!! then i ditched the wii, was 2 annoyed, 5 weeks l8ta it reads loz:tp (gc version) so now im stikin 2 that fora while until i finda soloution 2 brawl PLZZ HELP

i HATE brawl =[=[=[

my game froze, then crashed my whole wii. Played gc games fora while then tried brawl again, read the disk, but the green screen comes saying it cant read the disk =[ THEN it screws up my whole wii, doesnt read any disks, then l8ta it just randomly starts again, i tried mario galaxy and it read it, then stopped readin disks again!! then started 2 weeks later, tried brawl it messed up AGAIN!! then i ditched the wii, was 2 annoyed, 5 weeks l8ta it reads loz:tp (gc version) so now im stikin 2 that fora while until i finda soloution 2 brawl PLZZ HELP

Did you call the nintendo support line and explain the problem? They might be able to help.

Some people find Melee superior to Brawl. But your complaint would occur in Melee anyways. Like all games, some games are not for everyone.

I don't like it. Melee was better.

I was really looking forward to this game but it really disappointed me. It seems like this is the marmite of games: you either love it or hate it.

I just started playing the game to and it is a lot of fun, but I get lost very easy as well. It is hard to keep up when the view zooms out so far.

I had the exsact same problem, in the end i ended up having to buy a whole new wii. the one i have now works fine and hasnt givin me any problems. i still have my old one but it cant read disks at all (even GC disks). but i keep it cuz i have games i bought from wii shop channel on that wii.

I tried playing the game again tonight and I still dont like it. I got it from best buy and I heard that you cant return opened games so I think im gonna try to sell it on ebay, but i'm going to call them tomorrow just to make sure.

I made my ex boyfriend give me his Wii Fit since he's not using it and it's collecting dust. I guess that'll keep me busy for the time being.

I had the exsact same problem, in the end i ended up having to buy a whole new wii. the one i have now works fine and hasnt givin me any problems. i still have my old one but it cant read disks at all (even GC disks). but i keep it cuz i have games i bought from wii shop channel on that wii.

wii games are now completely screwed for me, jus gc games now =[
5 dnt work now whcih are:
ssbb
m & s at olympic games
super paper mario
mario strikers charged
sonic riders zero gravity
they all never get read, ( sonic rider, and ssbb did once but screwed up my wii) they come up with a black screen sayin "plese turn off, disk cant be read" dat 1

Back