Does anyone own a DS-Xtreme???

Maazer

Play Wiibass
Dec 8, 2006
South Fla
Wii Online Code
6091-9772-3062-6345
I've been putting off my purchase for this for a while because im skeptic about it. If anyone owns a DS-Xtreme, let me know how it is. Just want to know if it's everything it really is. thanks!

aight cool, speakin of, have you ever heard of a GamePark? someone waiting in line for the wii with me had one and he literally had thousands of GB/GBC/GBA/NES/SNES/ETC Roms on it, It looked like a mix of a psp and GBA, and I guess it went for $200 on that one import site that Sony shut down

never heard, but im gonna check it out now! but yea the DS-X pretty much turns your DS into a media player. its like a PSP...but with better games. lol

I imagine what it really does, is when you load it up, instead of the little beeping noises, it goes ARE YOU READY FOR SOME EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEE DS ACTION, WHAT WILL IT BE TODAY? HACKERS ON MARIO KART? ROCKETING YOURSELF INTO A WALL ON METROID PRIME HUNTERS? WHAT ABOUT SOME EXTREMEEEEEEEEEE PRINCESS PEACH ACTION OH YEAH
I love my ds :)

What about EXTREEEEEEEEEEME OCTOPUS CATCHIN'? SHOOT THE CRAP OUTTA SOME ROBOTS WITH YOUR FIST? AW, YEAH, PET THAT DOG!:shocked:

Thats a pretty nice mod chip. Its amazing what ppl can do to consoles and hand helds these days.

well, this thing is the best yet. what you used to have to do is insert something called a 'PassMe', and this tricks the DS into thinking its a game. then you insert a 'G6' cartridge into the GBA slot and it has a USB Out on it so you can transfer the files from your PC to your DS. now the the DS-Xtreme is out, theres no need to use the GBA slot and the actual DS cart is used as a PassMe AND the storage with the USB Out on it. and you do the 'drag-n-drop' thing on ur PC to store the stuff. i cant wait til you can play DS games on your Wii...then you'd prolly be able to watch movies and stuff on your tv, via the DS-Xtreme on the DS!

Back