Does anyone remember

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
A couple years back there was a music video with a person talking to a camera, almost like a president type person, then into the video more you find out the person is robotic and has no legs.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew this song?

>.> I have a feeling these other two people were just being nice. xD
It sounds like a pretty boring video, not knowing anything about the song.
I mean, just a guy's face, one camera pane, zooming out. I can picture that, and the symbolism it represents, but it's not something that I would clamor to see, let alone call cool. xP

Can you remember the lyrics or anything like that?

Kumoriken said:
>.> I have a feeling these other two people were just being nice. xD
It sounds like a pretty boring video, not knowing anything about the song.
I mean, just a guy's face, one camera pane, zooming out. I can picture that, and the symbolism it represents, but it's not something that I would clamor to see, let alone call cool. xP

Can you remember the lyrics or anything like that?

Well thats all of the details I could remember really, there was more to it than just cameras and stuff. Plus I think the person was a girl, and was talking to people in front of a screen type thing. I dunno, I just remember watching it back in the day. Person seemed normal, but then after the taping was done, it was shown that the person was a robot and was sitting almost on a table, no legs, and people that worked there came out and fixed it up, getting it ready for another conference I guess. Then the band would be playing before and after all this.
No lyrics though,

Back