Does anyone want to buy a WII shirt?

Im working on a Dark-prinny t-shirt
all ready got 2 people intrested

wealth_asap said:
No, someone that has a custom tshirt business made them for me.
And you do realize that what you're doing is illegal, right? You're using the Wii for your proffit. All rights to the Wii and the usage of it are entitled to Nintendo. ****in' stop this or your ass might get sued. Oh, and you're a ****in' moron for doin' this, anyway. ^_^ Have some common sense.

((By the way, I'm not a mean person... Well, yeah, I am... But... I'm just pissed that you'd do something as stupid as this.))

Kumoriken said:
And you do realize that what you're doing is illegal, right? You're using the Wii for your proffit. All rights to the Wii and the usage of it are entitled to Nintendo. ****in' stop this or your ass might get sued. Oh, and you're a ****in' moron for doin' this, anyway. ^_^ Have some common sense.

((By the way, I'm not a mean person... Well, yeah, I am... But... I'm just pissed that you'd do something as stupid as this.))

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Who here wants me to set my online army on him

Meh cant be arsed

still a wip

Its free addverising for my forum
(my last went down and had to be remade)

Random
but its 18+ (theres rude bits)

Darkprinny said:
Random
but its 18+ (theres rude bits)

Hey man, PM me the link, I am looking for a mature, random community to post in.

Kumoriken said:
Err... Me, or the guy who's trying to rip The Big N off? If it's the retarded guy (The one that's not me. =D) I say go for it. xD

how am i trying to rip nintendo off? you need to cool out and think before you speak. YOu mean to tell me that shirts that have custom images on them are illegal to sell? If so, Its going to be alot of people/companys in jail because its alot of people out here that made world series shirts and stuff using actuall images of the team and stuff and they sold pretty good without a problem. Also if you check on ebay and put in custom shirts its many people selling them so get your facts right before you call somebody retarded.
and just for your info, Im not making much off these shirts, Just helping people show their support for the system.

In before tattoos

And im way to tempted to get one of a prinny
ABC said:
Hey man, PM me the link, I am looking for a mature, random community to post in.
Mature lol first time its been called that

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
In before tattoos

And im way to tempted to get one of a prinny

Mature lol first time its been called that

Now that is what I call loyalty to Nintendo.

Back