Does anyone want to buy a WII shirt?

wealth_asap said:
how am i trying to rip nintendo off? you need to cool out and think before you speak. YOu mean to tell me that shirts that have custom images on them are illegal to sell? If so, Its going to be alot of people/companys in jail because its alot of people out here that made world series shirts and stuff using actuall images of the team and stuff and they sold pretty good without a problem. Also if you check on ebay and put in custom shirts its many people selling them so get your facts right before you call somebody retarded.
and just for your info, Im not making much off these shirts, Just helping people show their support for the system.

...Bullshit! =D

The World Cup isn't copywrighted, dumbass. ^_^ And even if it was, text doesn't count. The Wii is copywrighted, and you can't use the image of the Wii AT ALL for proffit. ^_^ Even if eBay has users selling custom Wii shirts, that's illegal, too. It's not like eBay is liable for any of that **** or some retail store's site. >.> Get YOUR facts right before YOU tell me you're NOT retarded! xD

Darkprinny said:
In before tattoos

And im way to tempted to get one of a prinny
Wow. Nice, DP! xD That's ****in' awesome. Love the second one.

Kumoriken said:
...Bullshit! =D

The World Cup isn't copywrighted, dumbass. ^_^ And even if it was, text doesn't count. The Wii is copywrighted, and you can't use the image of the Wii AT ALL for proffit. ^_^ Even if eBay has users selling custom Wii shirts, that's illegal, too. It's not like eBay is liable for any of that **** or some retail store's site. >.> Get YOUR facts right before YOU tell me you're NOT retarded! xD

Wow. Nice, DP! xD That's ****in' awesome. Love the second one.

I wasnt talking about the world cup Dumbass! I was talking about baseball if you knew what the world series is. Also ebay is liable. Why do you think they pull down auctions for people who sell fake/illegal stuff? U must not know anything about ebay but I am a ebay seller and have been for over a year and I think id know a lil more about online selling then you. I dont have time to argue with you though, so you can get out my thread cause you obviously dont want a shirt. Also dont call me a retard over the computer like your tuff or something. Grow up lil boy and dont knock other peoples hustles. respect them.

dark prinny..I cant believe you have a big nintendo symbol on you lol.. your a true gamer, I tip my hat to you

I dont
im not dumb enoth toget a tatto

wealth_asap said:
I wasnt talking about the world cup Dumbass! I was talking about baseball if you knew what the world series is. Also ebay is liable. Why do you think they pull down auctions for people who sell fake/illegal stuff? U must not know anything about ebay but I am a ebay seller and have been for over a year and I think id know a lil more about online selling then you. I dont have time to argue with you though, so you can get out my thread cause you obviously dont want a shirt. Also dont call me a retard over the computer like your tuff or something. Grow up lil boy and dont knock other peoples hustles. respect them.

>.> It's too late for me to think anything up, so I'll just take satisfaction in the fact that DP even agrees with me and that you're an idiot that uses the over-rated "child over the internet, go home to your mom" style insults. *nod nod* ^_^

I agreed with some one
who

no I didnt

Kumoriken said:
>.> It's too late for me to think anything up, so I'll just take satisfaction in the fact that DP even agrees with me and that you're an idiot that uses the over-rated "child over the internet, go home to your mom" style insults. *nod nod* ^_^

I dont care if DP agrees with u, is that your daddy or something? get off his tip man. And I didnt use anything over rated. I have no reason to insult you because you insulted yourself. You dont know what the world series is, you Dont know anything about selling shirts on ebay and your the one coming in my thread hatin on me calling me dumb and stupid lol. I came here to hopefully meet new friends that share the same interest in the wii as me and your giving me a problem already:wtf:

Somebody tell a mod to close this thread because I sold them all anyway

Dood (first time I siad the for awhile)

And your just a spod (whoa all the old words are coming out) that wants to make mony you probably have ps3 shirts as well all your post have been here that shows that youhave no intrest it the forum all you wana do is sell your damn shirts
so

Darkprinny said:
Dood (first time I siad the for awhile)

And your just a spod (whoa all the old words are coming out) that wants to make mony you probably have ps3 shirts as well all your post have been here that shows that youhave no intrest it the forum all you wana do is sell your damn shirts
so
You tell 'em, daddy! xD Bwahaha!

Whoa, everyone lay off the poor guy. He is trying to make a buck by selling us some cheap Wii shirts that Nintendo doesn't even make like that. And may I add he has a very reasonable price.

Back