Does it Make anyone else smile?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i dont know what it is, but when im watchin tv, reading a catalogue, online, or listening into other peoples conversations. (lol)

and i hear see or read about wii it makes me smile.

adverts make me happy and get excited,

the other day i was in game, and the guy came out and said, we have 12 new wii bundles in stock (game exclusive christmas edition, in a cool box) and this girl started screaming i want one to her boyfriend (she was like 20) it made me smile, and a line formed and they were gone by the time i left, it just made me so happy.

when wii is in the front page of a magazine i get happy. when its got an article about it on Internet or News i get excited.

when i hear someone say i want a wii, or they look fun, i just cant help it.

is this just me or am i crazy lol

David i think u have offically lost ur mind...:lol: J/K

no i agree somewat...makes me feel good cuz i own it already and everyone it choppin heads off for them this holiday season

lol yeah but no i dont own stock, but good idea i might go get some lol. love that.

and yeah it might have something to do with the comfort of me having had one since launch, but strange old me always wante people to know i got mine already and wierder is i always have to mention i got it on launch. i dont know maybe i like to brag, but that may be one of the reasons it makes me happy

stock for Nintendo is way to high to buy right now...i work on Wall St. and forget it dont know the exact # of how much its goin but my estimate is around 32 dollars a share

EDIT::: Correction i just checked and its a WHOPPPING 77.50

Last edited:
largedarry said:
It was probably 30 dollars a share a year and a half ago.

lol yea..i didnt realize it grew so fast i wouldve put some money into it...i edited my post with the right # incase u didnt see

daviduk200 said:
i dont know what it is, but when im watchin tv, reading a catalogue, online, or listening into other peoples conversations. (lol)

and i hear see or read about wii it makes me smile.

adverts make me happy and get excited,

the other day i was in game, and the guy came out and said, we have 12 new wii bundles in stock (game exclusive christmas edition, in a cool box) and this girl started screaming i want one to her boyfriend (she was like 20) it made me smile, and a line formed and they were gone by the time i left, it just made me so happy.

when wii is in the front page of a magazine i get happy. when its got an article about it on Internet or News i get excited.

when i hear someone say i want a wii, or they look fun, i just cant help it.

is this just me or am i crazy lol

yeah me too. i'm always like f*** you ps3 when the wii is getting all the attention :D

I like to think that too, but I find a lot of the PS3 fan-boys don't even consider the Wii a competitors console, like its just a fluke.

I'm also very leary about getting a PS3 because of the format war. What is going to happen to the PS3 when no DVD's are released in Bluray?

EDIT: and Bliss, yes I saw the edit, my comment was in direct response to the edit.

largedarry said:
I like to think that too, but I find a lot of the PS3 fan-boys don't even consider the Wii a competitors console, like its just a fluke.

I'm also very leary about getting a PS3 because of the format war. What is going to happen to the PS3 when no DVD's are released in Bluray?

EDIT: and Bliss, yes I saw the edit, my comment was in direct response to the edit.

have no fear...i have a ps3 and im in love..lol..no but all kidding aside, dvd's not released in blu ray? that will prob be a long time from now no? unless u know something i dont...

Bliss said:
have no fear...i have a ps3 and im in love..lol..no but all kidding aside, dvd's not released in blu ray? that will prob be a long time from now no? unless u know something i dont...

I'll check through some old newspaper articles, but I'm sure one of the large hollywood publishers dropped bluray as the prefered 1080 DVD format. They were going to release all of their HD DVD's in the amazingly named HD DVD. I'm pretty sure it was someone like Paramount or something. Give me a few minutes to see if I can find that article again.

Ahh I know what you mean =]

I like it when I'm checking out the new games in GAME and I can hear people coming in and asking the staff if they've got any wiis in stock, and like you sayd when you hear people talking about it it makes me feel good too lol.

Back