Does it make me bad?

Thwii60

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
I was eb games the other day and i played THP8. It was possibly the best game i ever played. The next day I went over to my friends house and played GoW. Same thing as THP8. If I want to get an xbox 360, does that make me a bad wii owner? I mean look at all the good games the xbox 360 has and all the games that are coming out. I mean im really ecited for burnout 5. Does it make me bad.

Honestly ive had thoughts of picking up a 360...but I still think my WII would see most of my playtime...so I dont get one.

My wii fits "me" better...its something that not just I enjoy but my family...only bad thing is when the wife is playing zelda and I want to play a game hehe :)

I have been a hardcore gamer ever since the NES so I kind of miss the old fashion buttons.

If you can afford it the Wii-360 combo is perfect!!! When I want to play my FPS games online with friends and experience awesome graphics and sound I play my 360. When I'm in the mood to get some exercise and play some really purely fun games I play the Wii. It's the best of both worlds. Nothing to be ashamed about my friend.

Your right, but am i the olny one who thinks that febuary was adry period of games for the wii

it didn't have bad games during febuary it was just no games. They really have to stop delaying games too.

Thwii60 said:
it didn't have bad games during febuary it was just no games. They really have to stop delaying games too.

I am also feeling the same as you on the games...I hate going to walmart and seeing all the games for 360 and then seeing the games for the WII lol. But in time I think the wii will catch up and have some decent games.

nevin said:
I am also feeling the same as you on the games...I hate going to walmart and seeing all the games for 360 and then seeing the games for the WII lol. But in time I think the wii will catch up and have some decent games.
I agree, the 360 has had a year to develop its games. We should look at the 360's progress as a guide for the wii's. The main game everybodys waiting for( Hao 3=Super mario galaxy) will come next year maybe earlier. Also the wii has to break off from its original franchises and make some new ones. Im not saying stop the sequels i love them, but if don't start making some new series 360 and sony fanboys will criticize you.Look at the 360s line-up they have like6 new franchises within the past year. The only continuing one thats been around for a while is Halo.

I think that the wii has the possibility to come out with some awsome games...we will just have to wait for crazy accessories like a wii-gun :) that would make playing a FPS awsome...

Not to mention the new "online" games that everyone is looking forward to...that really depends on how they plan to impliment the online gameplay, they could really F that up :(

nevin said:
I think that the wii has the possibility to come out with some awsome games...we will just have to wait for crazy accessories like a wii-gun :) that would make playing a FPS awsome...

Not to mention the new "online" games that everyone is looking forward to...that really depends on how they plan to impliment the online gameplay, they could really F that up :(
Yeah i agree, the friend code think is really a bad idea. Please tell me one time some old guy has molested a young boy through online gaming.

Thwii60 said:
Yeah i agree, the friend code think is really a bad idea. Please tell me one time some old guy has molested a young boy through online gaming.

well...one time at band camp...ok ok lame joke.

The fact that the number is so bloody long sucks! Make us register a username and send a request wii-mail or something to add a user...they could even brand wiimail and cause more hype like the wiimote lol.

Back