Does it make me bad?

It would be nice if you could just send them a friend request. Also if you could just use the username as a friend code like you said. If they could give you a popup at the corner of the screen when someone sent you mail.

I would like both but I hear xbox 360 breaks to much thats what I heard I would buy a wii though if you bulid it they will come you just have to have patience for the good games

as far as the 360 goes, my friend has it and he says that all of the sports games are the same, but with less options, all the fps are the same, except for ur occasional GoW and Halo 3. other than that, there's nothing else really on there. even though XBOX Live is as of today the best:wink: it costs $$$. plus more $$$ if you want it right (headset, etc.)

blogman54 said:
I would like both but I hear xbox 360 breaks to much thats what I heard I would buy a wii though if you bulid it they will come you just have to have patience for the good games

They do have quite a few problems. Mine hasn't died yet but I fear it will soon because its fans have begun to make grinding sounds. :yikes:

blogman54 said:
I can't blame you for heaing that rumor. That was at the beginning of launch. The wii's crash just as much as 360's plus you can buy an intercooler for your 360 which cools it down so it won't crash.

I heard of only a few Wiis crashing compared to 360 and why should I pay 400 $ for a console and have to buy more just to keep it from over heating?

Thwii60 said:
I can't blame you for heaing that rumor. That was at the beginning of launch. The wii's crash just as much as 360's plus you can buy an intercooler for your 360 which cools it down so it won't crash.

Its not a rumor. They are prone to overheat. It is exaturated but it is still true. Also I would highly reccomend not getting an intercooler. I have one but took it off after there were numerous people that had theirs heat up and actually melt onto their 360's. As far as Live costing money it is only $4/month and if you get the premium package it comes with the headset.

paintba||er said:

Its not a rumor. They are prone to overheat. It is exaturated but it is still true. Also I would highly reccomend not getting an intercooler. I have one but took it off after there were numerous people that had theirs heat up and actually melt onto their 360's. As far as Live costing money it is only $4/month and if you get the premium package it comes with the headset.

$4 is $4 though! i'd rather pay nothing for the wii's online

Thwii60 said:
I was eb games the other day and i played THP8. It was possibly the best game i ever played. The next day I went over to my friends house and played GoW. Same thing as THP8. If I want to get an xbox 360, does that make me a bad wii owner? I mean look at all the good games the xbox 360 has and all the games that are coming out. I mean im really ecited for burnout 5. Does it make me bad.

bad boy!!:yikes:

blogman54 said:
I heard of only a few Wiis crashing compared to 360 and why should I pay 400 $ for a console and have to buy more just to keep it from over heating?

because we all know the 360 is going to have the best games this year

I don't have a 360 and probably never will. But I had an XBOX and I'd rather pay 4$ a month for better quality online instead of having it free but not as good. (hopefully Wii online is good though.)

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
because we all know the 360 is going to have the best games this year

cant quite till yet, but personally im looking forward to 3-5 360 games this year and actually about 7-9 wii games. pre decent difference...

@OP: no it doesn't make you bad. It's just human nature :( sadly. People want things, lots of things. You dont' have it, you will want it. Dunno, just my opinion.

I think it would be amazing if there was a Wii version of Valve's "Steam." You could just register a game/username, and then double click it to go online. If you don't have steam, you might not realise the potential awesomeness.

Back