Does Mario have a full name?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Does Mario have a second name (officially)? Or an age? Not how long he has been used, but an actualy character biography.

Maybe he doesn't deserve a surname.

Waluigi doesn't have a second name so he doesn't have to pay taxes :lol:

SantaClaws said:
well seing as Waluigi and Mario are cousins...

No their not. Wario is just an evil version and not related to Mario or Luigi. Waluigi is Warios brother supposedly.

Woah Frummage. . . . how many threads have you made today? :lol:
In the mario movie ( was horrible ) i',m pretty sure he said his name was Mario Mario. Luigi's name was Luigi Mario. Lol. I don't know really.

Mario's last name is Mario... Weird, I know. Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.

oh wait...

Wikipedia: "The surname "Mario" (which would make his full name Mario Mario) was first used in The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, and then in the 1993 feature film Super Mario Bros.[9] This was meant to explain how both Mario and his brother Luigi could be known as the "Mario brothers". This surname theory has never been employed officially by Nintendo, and it is broadly accepted that Mario and Luigi are collectively called the Mario Bros. simply because Mario is the head-liner of the pair."

So I guess it's not official, but people usually say his last name is Mario

um yea he actually does have a last name they said it on either ign lately or g4 i cant quite remember.

bilzar said:

oh wait...

Wikipedia: "The surname "Mario" (which would make his full name Mario Mario) was first used in The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, and then in the 1993 feature film Super Mario Bros.[9] This was meant to explain how both Mario and his brother Luigi could be known as the "Mario brothers". This surname theory has never been employed officially by Nintendo, and it is broadly accepted that Mario and Luigi are collectively called the Mario Bros. simply because Mario is the head-liner of the pair."

Thanks for the info. You are repped :yesnod:

So what is Waluigi's last name?

bilzar said:

oh wait...

Um no you got it wrong they, but they may have changed it later down the road or something because when he was in the donkey kong games back in the arcade days they said his last name was something kind of long and weird. I cant quite remember it.

Mikeo22 said:
Um no you got it wrong they, but they may have changed it later down the road or something because when he was in the donkey kong games back in the arcade days they said his last name was something kind of long and weird. I cant quite remember it.

Actually, in the first few games he was known simply as "jumpman" and looked alot like Waluigi. He was the bad guy. I'll try and find a pic.

EDIT: There we go:

256pxdkjarcadenu6.jpg

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
Thanks for the info. You are repped :yesnod:

So what is Waluigi's last name?

Thanks =)

And I'm pretty sure that Mario/Luigi and Wario/Waluigi are cousings... but it doesn't say anything on Wikipedia...

So if they are cousings:Mario(Maybe)
If they aren't:Wario? (Super Wario Bros.? :lol: )

bilzar said:
Thanks =)

And I'm pretty sure that Mario/Luigi and Wario/Waluigi are cousings... but it doesn't say anything on Wikipedia...

So if they are cousings:Mario(Maybe)
If they aren't:Wario? (Super Wario Bros.? :lol: )

Nah they aren't cousins. This is just fanboy speculation.

Look on any decent wiki, and you will see that Wario was just an enemy for Mario. Then Waluigi was just tacked on as an evil version of Luigi.

Waluigi has since become more popular than any other character in video game history. (to me :lol: )

they're cousins!!

It was in a nintendo power magazine a while back, I posted it on here somewhere too

it was in FAQ's

Back