Does my charging station charge AA's (pic included)?

HammerBro.

The worst "usernamer"
Feb 7, 2008
Wii Online Code
1281-8803-8197-5231
Hi. I have a Tosa Wiimote Charging Station and I'm wondering if it could charge rechargable double AA's that you can buy from the store. I know it's a stupid question, but I don't wanna buy rechargable Energizer batteries for example and then realize I have to get its specific charging pack. Here is a picture of my charging station, and the open battery thing on the right is where double AA's fit.

EDIT: Read my second post on this thread for more info please!
|
|
|
V

Attachments

• PICT0118.JPG
    PICT0118.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Not a good charger station IMO, if it doesn't come with any special battery pack then it uses regular AA rechargeable. From the look of it, it's just a regular charger with holes to hold 2 wiimotes and you'll have to take the battery out of the wiimote to charge it.

I think Nyko makes ones that have a special grip that let's you charge the battery just by sitting the wiimotes on the stand.

Evi1d33d said:
Not a good charger station IMO, if it doesn't come with any special battery pack then it uses regular AA rechargeable. From the look of it, it's just a regular charger with holes to hold 2 wiimotes and you'll have to take the battery out of the wiimote to charge it.

I think Nyko makes ones that have a special grip that let's you charge the battery just by sitting the wiimotes on the stand.

Ok I haven't given all the info, sorry about that.

The charger came with 2 battery covers very unique to the regular ones. These 2 unique battery covers fit AAA's in them. Then you insert those Wiimotes into one of the 2 identical slots to charge it. But the thing on the right fits 2 AA's.

Last edited:
Darn sorry my camera sucks and the text on the box is kinda small.

Well it says in "BATTERY MODE" it recharges 2 rechargable AA batteries. I just wanted to make sure if it can charge almost ANY rechargable AA's. I'll give it a shot.

Ok I'll do that. Turns out the AAA's were Ni-MH

Last edited:
Back