does playstation have a version of the VC

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
does the playstation have a version of the virtual console where you can buy old ps1 games or something?

yes it does. it's got PS1 games and original games developed just for PS3's PlayStationNetwork.

also it has game add-ons like map packs and game demos as well. kinda like xbl marketplace but smaller.

in a way it's better than VC but if your only interested in classic games then theres no comparison to VC's selection.

Big_League_Slugger said:
Theres a few games on the PSN that remember playing a lot as a kid.

Mortal Kombat 2 still rocks.
i still have the mortal kombat trilogy on the original disc. along with a few other PS1 games.

ive never really looked at the selection of PS1 games since i have no credit card (sony really effed that up by not having a point system, idve dumped loads of money into PSN if they had points) is there a lot of games on it?

SensesFail said:
i still have the mortal kombat trilogy on the original disc. along with a few other PS1 games.

ive never really looked at the selection of PS1 games since i have no credit card (sony really effed that up by not having a point system, idve dumped loads of money into PSN if they had points) is there a lot of games on it?

I have MK Trilogy on the PS1 but MK2 on the PSN has online.

There isn't a whole lot of PS1 games on the PSN.

Back