Does the composit cable make any difference?

Gregdogg

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
I bought the composite cable for the Wii, and I have it hooked up now. Are there any games that take better advantage of a more sophisticated hookup such as this, or did I waste $35?

I just gave the Wii to my daughter this morning for Christmas. I got her the base sports package, extra remote and nunchuck, dual remote charger, Ratatouille, Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime 3, Disney Princess Enchanted Journey, Zelda- Twilight princess, and Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis.

Do any of these games take advantage of the composite hookup?

First, component cables are what you bought. Composite cables come with the package. :thumbsup:

Second, go through the wii menus and switch the video mode to "480p". All games will take advantage of this.

Thanks for the clarification. I will do that as soon as I can pry the controller from her hands for a moment.

Gregdogg said:
I bought the composite cable for the Wii, and I have it hooked up now. Are there any games that take better advantage of a more sophisticated hookup such as this, or did I waste $35?

I just gave the Wii to my daughter this morning for Christmas. I got her the base sports package, extra remote and nunchuck, dual remote charger, Ratatouille, Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime 3, Disney Princess Enchanted Journey, Zelda- Twilight princess, and Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis.

Do any of these games take advantage of the composite hookup?
Damn lucky kid

Back